Google Adsense is the most popular monetization technique used by almost all professional bloggers.
A few years ago, the Adsense payment method was through a check to all users. Currently, Adsense is providing EFT transfer to all users in India. You have to submit the bank details to proceed with your payment.
In this tutorial, I am telling you how to fill up the Google Adsense payment form in India.
Configure AdSense payment for Indian users
If you are Adsense publishers in India then its good news for you. Google has finally announced that it will start offering wire transfer or EFT process for Indian publishers.
Now you don’t have to wait for a few weeks to receive your paycheck as it will directly credit to your bank account. The charges for EFT are almost $1. Please note that Check payment is no longer supported where EFT is available.
- Login to your Google Adsense account.
- Click on the Setting.
- Select Payment
- Click Payment Setting
Select Add new payment method you will see the payment form.
Follow below information while filling the form
- To know your bank IFSC and SWIFT-BIC code call the customer service.
- The account holder’s name must be the same as per the bank information.
- All the information in the form must be matched with the bank account information.
- If you are availing of the EFT transfer method, then check payment will not be available for you.
- You can hold your payment for up to one year.
Some crucial things Which I read from Google Adsense support for check payment users only
You will receive your checks within four weeks after the mailing date, and it may take longer depending upon the postal service in your location.
In case you haven’t got your check then you can reissue it, visit the payment history page to see payment date and carrier status. You will get a link “Reissue payment” if your payment exceeds 60 days. Your status will change to a refund in progress. In case you have a problem regarding EFT you can troubleshoot here
Read the complete Google Adsense tutorial
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How To Create an Engaging Multi-Page Form in WordPress? - July 12, 2020
- Interview With Jitendra Vaswani From BloggersIdeas - June 7, 2020
- What did I learn From My Three Failed Blogs? - June 7, 2020