Every blogger has their own choice about blogging tools, plugins, themes, etc. If they are getting a result from it, then definitely they will use the same.
In this article, we will tell you which blogging resources we are using for our blog. You could get a lot of suggestions from others but use the one which will give you a result.
Before starting your blog, I recommend you to gather the knowledge of blogging resources. There are plenty of resources and tools available on the internet for blogging having the same features/pricing.
NOTE– Since the starting of this blog, we have tried many plugins, tools, and software and chosen the best which are sorted out below.
- Blogger– This is a free blogging platform by Google. If you want to learn to blog, then I would recommend you to start your blog with Blogger.
- WordPress.com– This is also the free platform for bloggers. Unlike bloggers, you will have to pay for each activity in wordpress.com so directly I would not suggest this blogging platform.
- WordPress.org- This is a self-hosted blogging platform that all professional bloggers use. Almost 16% of the world websites using this platform. If you want to make a career in blogging, then I highly recommend this platform.
- Dreamhost– As a beginner, everyone wants a profit without investing anything. Same like others, I was also thinking to save some bucks. I got Dreamhost shared hosting just for $22. I have used the coupon code for a 97% discount on Dreamhost hosting. You can read my review and experience with Dreamhost shared web hosting. Later on, I have migrated my blog from Dreamhost to Bluehost shared hosting.
- Bluehost– The most popular WordPress hosting which is recommended by WordPress itself. I have used Bluehost for two years. Available at a minimal price starting from $2.95/month. You can upgrade your hosting as per your requirements. You can read my review on Bluehost’s shared web hosting to get the basic idea of it.
- Vultr SSD VPS– A very high-performance SSD VPS by Vultr. I have used Vultr for one year. Vultr offers the VPS from $2.50/month so that anyone can afford it.
- Cloudways- Currently, we are using Cloudways. This is a managed cloud hosting starting from $10/month. You can install multiple applications on the same server.
- GoDaddy– This is a very popular domain name registrar and web hosting company. You can buy the desired domain name from GoDaddy at the lowest price. You can purchase the domain name at the lowest price, starting from $1/year. Till now, I have bought five domain names from GoDaddy. Also
- BigRock– India’s no one domain name registrar and web hosting company. The domain name starting price is $1/year.
- Namecheap– You can but the cheapest domain name from Namecheap.
- Google has introduced the domain name for Indian users. The price is a bit more but it’s worth, you can try it.
- Genesis Framework: The popular website building framework. Genesis provides the secure and search engine optimized framework for the WordPress blog.
- MyThemeShop– A favorite online theme store where you will get thousands of WordPress themes at the lowest price.
- GeneratePress– This is the fastest WordPress theme available in WordPress store. Currently, we are using GeneratePress for our blog.
- Google Adsense- This is a popular blog monetization techniques used by almost all bloggers. Here at Scrollbucks, our primary income source is from Google Adsense.
- Affiliate Marketing- This is the best way to make money from your blog. You would have to promote the other companies’ products on your blog and if sales happened then you will get a commission.
- Google Analytics– A popular Google product for website traffic analysis. It’s a free tool available on the market. You can sign up for Google Analytics and enjoy using this tool.
- Google search console– This is another popular Google product where we can manage all the Google indexing tasks. Also, we can submit our website sitemap here. We can track the clicks, search query, and more features for free.
- MailChimp– Used to create a subscriber form, collecting the email address and send a bulk mail to all subscribers (free version allow you 20,000 emails per month).
- MacBook Air– This is the best laptop for blogging as it has 12 hours of battery backup.
- Canva– This is a free online image creating tool. Here at Scrollbucks, we are using Canva for image creating.
- Grammarly– This is a free online grammar checker tool. You can use the chrome plugin for this tool to fast correction of the grammatical mistake. You can read my review of Grammarly free grammar checker tool.
- FileZilla– Everyone using a self-hosted WordPress blog need this software to manage their FTP files.
- OneNote– To note down the rough blog post ideas, any other essential notes I am using OneNote.
- Evernote– This is an advanced software for saving essential notes. Available freely in the market.
- Awesome Screenshot Chrome plugin- To capture the snapshot of the blog post I am using an awesome screenshot chrome plugin.
For all blogging deals you can visit our deals and discount section.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to add reCAPTCHA to WordPress forms? - January 23, 2020
- How WPForms Helps You With Recurring Payments[updated]? - January 22, 2020
- How to Accept Payments with WPForms using Stripe Addon? - January 20, 2020