Affiliate marketing is the best way to earn money as the sky is the limit for earning you can make unlimited money from the affiliate program. Recently I have written about Hostgator and WP engine affiliate program which are best affiliate programs for blogging niche.
On ScrollBucks, I am writing about the popular affiliate program and how can we promote the Affiliate products.
In this post, I am writing about the Bluehost Affiliate program. The Bluehost affiliate program will give you $65 per referral it means when the users buy a Bluehost web hosting through your affiliate link then you will get $65.
Some features of Bluehost affiliate program
- You will get a various size of banners, widgets to put on your blog.
- The minimum threshold is $100 for payout, and it means to withdraw money from your account you must reach minimum $100.
- Payment method is PayPal as it’s easy to send money to PayPal account worldwide.
- You can delete your affiliate account quickly as there is the delete button on the dashboard.
- You can call Bluehost affiliate support at any time whenever required.
- For each referral, you will get paid $65.
Some important things you must know if you are joining Bluehost affiliate
- The reference which you referred must stay active for 90 days then it will consider I think this will be the biggest cons of this affiliate program.
- You earning is get verified within 45 days, then only you will get paid, they confirmed fraud, invalid sign up, inactive users, etc.
- If you apply for reissue payment, then you will be charged $35 which is getting deducted from your affiliate earning.
- Payment is sent to you between 16th to end of the month.
- Your affiliate account must be active when the referral clicks on the link and sign up for Bluehost web hosting otherwise you will not get paid.
As most of the top bloggers use affiliate marketing as a primary source of income they first choose Bluehost affiliate program.As from affiliate website you will come to know that almost $5 millions are paid last year alone you will come to know that sky is the limit for earning.If you find out more things, then let our readers know do comment.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to manage the blog if you have full time job? - March 9, 2019
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018