Affiliate marketing is the best way to earn money from your blog. The sky is the limit for earning from affiliate marketing.
Here at ScrollBucks, I reviewed a popular affiliate program and Also, I discussed how can we promote the Affiliate products to our blog. Recently, I have written about the Hostgator, Dreamhost, Cloudways, Kinsta affiliate programs.
In this post, I am writing about the Bluehost affiliate program. The Bluehost affiliate program will give you $65 per referral it means when the users purchase a Bluehost web hosting plan through your unique affiliate link, then you will get $65 for the valid transaction.
To make money from the Bluehost affiliate, you have to sign up for this program. You can sign up from here.
You have to fill all the necessary information and the PayPal email address for the payment. Click on the Signup.
Now, you will get the Bluehost affiliate dashboard. Your first task will be to fill the tax form. Go to Setting >> Tax form
Once you submit the tax form, the Bluehost team will review it and email you about the status.
Banners, Links & Widgets
Bluehost provides different types of banners, links, and widgets for the publishers. You will get the banners from the links tab.
You can track your affiliate performance in the stats tab. You can check campaigns, referring links, payout history, etc from here.
Bluehost affiliate only supports the PayPal payment mode. You have to provide your valid PayPal email address at the time of sign up. You can not change it later, if you want to change it then you have to email to email@example.com
- You will get plenty of banners, widgets, and links to place on your blog.
- The minimum threshold is $100 for payout, and it means to withdraw money from your account you must have a minimum balance of $100.
- Payment method is PayPal as it’s easy to send money to PayPal account worldwide.
- You can delete your affiliate account quickly as there is the delete button in the setting.
- You can call Bluehost affiliate support at any time whenever required.
- For each referral, you will get paid $65.
Few Things you must know
- Your referral must stay active for 90 days then only it will consider the valid transaction otherwise you will not get paid for this referral.
- You earnings will get verified within 45 days to confirm fraud, invalid sign up, inactive users, etc., then only you will get paid.
- If you apply for reissue payment, then you will be charged $35, which will be deducted from your affiliate earning.
- Payment is sent to you between 16th to end of the month.
- Your affiliate account must be active when the referral clicks on the link and sign up for Bluehost web hosting; otherwise, you will not get paid.
Bluehost is a popular web hosting company. So, every beginner and expert first choice is Bluehost. If you start promoting the Bluehost hosting then there are chances to get more money from the affiliate program.
If you are a beginner and wants to start a blog with Bluehost, then grab the Bluehost offer.
If you like the above post then share it with your friends and let them know about the Bluehost affiliate program.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How To Track File Downloads in WordPress Site? - November 3, 2019
- How to configure the WP Mail SMTP plugin with Amazon SES? - October 20, 2019
- How to Log Your Emails in WordPress using WP Mail SMTP? - October 18, 2019