Affiliate marketing is the best way to earn money from your blog. The sky is the limit for earning from affiliate marketing.
In this article, I am writing about the Bluehost affiliate program. The Bluehost affiliate has $65 per referral commission means when the users purchase a Bluehost web hosting plan through your unique affiliate link, then you will get $65 for the valid transaction.
Join Bluehost Affiliate
To make money from the Bluehost affiliate, you have to sign up for this program. You can sign up from here.
You have to fill all the necessary information and the PayPal email address for the payment. Click on the Signup.
Tax Form Submit
Once you login to Bluehost affiliate, you will get the dashboard. Your first task will be to fill the tax form.
Go to Setting >> Tax form
For Non US person fill the tax Form W-8BEN as below.
In the Foreign tax identifying number, you can enter the PAN number(For Indian users) and submit the tax form.
Once you submit the tax form, the Bluehost team will review it and email you about the status.
If your tax form gets rejected, they will mention the reason why it gets rejected, you can correct the mistake and resubmit it.
Banners, Links & Widgets
Bluehost Affiliate provides different types of banners, links, and widgets for the publishers. You will get the banners from the links tab.
On the top side, you will see your tracking link.
You can filter the banners using dimensions to fit it on your blog.
Bluehost offers a widget to show on your blog. You can click on the widget present right side of the links and copy the widget script. You can put domain availability checker widget anywhere on your blog.
You can track Bluehost affiliate performance in the stats tab. You can check campaigns, referring links, payout history, etc.
You can export your blog stats to PDF or CSV.
Bluehost affiliate only supports the PayPal payment mode. You have to provide your valid PayPal email address at the time of sign up. You can not change it later, if you want to change it then you have to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will get plenty of banners, widgets, and links to place on your blog.
- The minimum threshold is $100 for payout, and it means to withdraw money from your account you must have a minimum balance of $100.
- Payment method is PayPal as it’s easy to send money to PayPal account worldwide.
- You can delete your affiliate account quickly as there is the delete button in the setting.
- You can call Bluehost affiliate support at any time whenever required.
- For each referral, you will get paid $65.
- The Bluehost affiliate program offers $65 per referral. Also, it offers a tiered commission structure, so you can earn more up to $130 per sale.
- Your referral must stay active for 90 days then only it will consider the valid transaction otherwise you will not get paid for this referral.
- Your earnings will get verified within 45 days to confirm fraud, invalid sign up, inactive users, etc., then only you will get paid.
- If you apply for reissue payment, then you will be charged $35, which will be deducted from your affiliate earning.
- Payment is sent to you between 16th to end of the month.
- Your affiliate account must be active when the referral clicks on the link and sign up for Bluehost web hosting; otherwise, you will not get paid.
Bluehost is a popular web hosting company recommended by WordPress itself. If you start promoting the Bluehost hosting then there are chances to get more referrals from the affiliate program.
If you are a beginner and want to start a blog with Bluehost, then grab the Bluehost offer.
If you like the above article then share it with your friends and let them know about the Bluehost Affiliate Program.
You’ll also like:
- How to earn money with Hostgator Affiliate Program?
- Dreamhost Affiliate Program
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn up to $500 per referral
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to Boost Conversions with Multi-Step Popups? - September 4, 2020
- Should You Delete or update Old Blog Posts? - September 4, 2020
- How to share google analytics reports with others using monsterInsights? - August 29, 2020