If you are new to Affiliate marketing and Blogging then I would recommend you read my Affiliate Marketing tutorial and then resume from here-
Before knowing more about Cloudways Affiliate program, let’s start knowing about Cloudways Hosting.
Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting platform where you can host your WordPress blog. Cloudways is popular for its performance.
You can make money from Cloudways Affiliate Program and earn up to $125 per referral.
You can join the Cloudways Affiliate Program here.
You have to enter all the details and click on Submit/Start Free.
Once you completed with Sign Up process, you will get an email to activate your Cloudways Affiliate Account. Don’t forget to click on the Activate Account link.
Create Affiliate Profile
Now, you have to create an Affiliate profile by filling personal information. Go to an Affiliate program
You will be redirected to the affiliate sign up page for creating your profile. Just fill out all the information like payment mode, blog information, etc.
There are two types of the commission structure in Cloudways, select Slab or hybrid.
- You will get paid according to the number of sales per month.
- The referral bonus will get increasing according to sales.
- You can earn up to $125 per referral.
- For any number of referrals, you will get $30 and 7% of recurring lifetime commissions.
- You will get up to $200 per sales for more than 81 referrals.
- The Custom structure is for the premium affiliate marketer.
Once you create your affiliate profile it will be redirected to the affiliate panel if not then click on Access your affiliate panel button.
Cloudways Affiliate Panel is user-friendly, you can easily navigate to any tab. The best part of this affiliate program is you will be assigned the Affiliate manager to whom you can ask your query also they will help you to increase your affiliate sales.
In the report section, you can track the number of sales and clicks on your blog. You can check your commissions as well.
In the Campaigns section, you will get banners and links for promotions. There are different types of banners available with all dimensions.
Why Cloudways Affiliate?
- Various types of banners available.
- You can generate different types of reports.
- Monthly payouts by PayPal and Direct bank transfer.
- Three types of commission structures- Slab, Hybrid, Custom.
- An affiliate manager gets assigned for each account.
You’ll love to read
- Bluehost affiliate program
- Hostgator affiliate program
- Dreamhost affiliate program
- ShareASale affiliate program
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to Quickly Create Exit Popups for WooCommerce? - September 26, 2020
- How to Boost Conversions with Multi-Step Popups? - September 4, 2020
- Should You Delete or update Old Blog Posts? - September 4, 2020