- Don’t submit Adsense application without a proper understanding of Adsense policy.
- Don’t be hurry, slowly and steadily wins the race.
- Once rejected, then read rejection mail carefully and do the needful accordingly.
- Don’t reapply immediately. Write more content, change some widgets, or theme.
- What is Google Adsense?
- How to choose a blog niche/topic?
- How to create a blog?
- How to apply for Google Adsense?
- How to place Ad units on your blog?
- How to approve Google Adsense on YouTube?
- How much you earn with Adsense?
- How to verify your address with Adsense?
- How many Ads can you place on a single post?
If you want to know more information or have any issue with Adsense process then let me know, I will guide you, send me a mail at [email protected]
What is Google Adsense?
How to choose a blog niche?
After deciding the blog niche next is to choose the blog platform, either it is Blogger or WordPress. For the beginner, I would recommend Google Blogger(Free), for but if you want to become the professional blogger or want to make a career in blogging, then I highly recommend you to self-hosted WordPress.
How many posts required to apply for Adsense?
How to create an Adsense account?
- Provide Existing/New Google account information.
- Your website information.
- Most important personal information.
For step by step guide with a snapshot about creating Adsense account read my below article.
Adsense approval process
- Please buy a custom domain name(optional)
- Write at least five posts on your blog. There is no limit or restriction, but you should have a few posts on your blog.
- Choose a proper theme and organize it accurately.
How much you earn through Google Adsense?
How to verify the address to Adsense?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Scroll Depth Tracking Using Google Analytics by MonsterInsights - July 20, 2019
- How To Fix Email Issues in WordPress With WP Mail SMTP Pro Plugin? - July 20, 2019
- How To Create A Signature Form In 3 Simple Steps? - July 13, 2019