My blogging journey started with Dreamhost hosting. I am a huge fan of Dreamhost shared web hosting. I have used Dreamhost shared hosting for one year. It has been a great experience to use it. Later on, I migrated my blog to Bluehost.
For the first year Dreamhost shared hosting was very cheap I got a 50% discount on the yearly plan, but next year you will have to pay the whole amount ($123).
During this time period, I joined the Dreamhost affiliate program and earned my first blogging income from it.
In this post, I am going to discuss the Dreamhost affiliate program. The best part of Dreamhost affiliate program is you don’t need to have a separate account for the affiliate. If you are using Dreamhost web hosting, then you can use the same.
- Grammarly Affiliate Program Review
- Bluehost Affiliate Program Review
- Studiopress Affiliate program review
If you don’t have Dreamhost hosting account, then you can sign up using this link
Fill all the necessary information and sign up.
Banners and Links
Once you sign up, Login to your account. Click on your Profile >> Refer and Earn.
You will be redirected to your affiliate account. Here, you will get banners and links for promotion.
You can download the banners from the Graphics section.
You can also see the performance of your affiliate account their itself. Go to Reporting section and you can see last 24-hour summary, you can apply filter and see the stats.
Dreamhost has different commission levels for different plans. Here is the referral bonus for various hosting plans.
You will get a $97 for each referral of shared hosting. In which if the user applied the coupon code, then that much amount would deduct from your referral amount.
Note – For each sign up your payment will hold for 97 days because Dreamhost hosting has 97 days money-back guarantee. In this period if the referral user cancels their hosting plan, then you will not get a referral amount.
My income proof
I got my first referral in 2017, that was my first blogging income through affiliate marketing.
- Easy sign up the process and you will get a promotion/discount link in your hosting account itself.
- $97 referral amount for each sign-up.
- The payment holding period is 97 days.
- If the referral applies the coupon code, then that much amount will get deducted from your account.
- I would highly recommend you if you want to promote the Dreamhost hosting then write a review post about Dreamhost and Add affiliate links to it.
- You can promote that article on different social networking sites.
- If you are using Dreamhost shared hosting, then write credit to the footer and add an affiliate link.
- Use Google Adwords and Facebooks ads to promote Dreamhost Hosting.
- If you have a coupon code for Dreamhost, then create an image containing that code and share it on Facebook or any other social site. Images are more attractive than text.
- You can add the DreamHost banner to your blog.
- Use your email subscribers to promote your Affiliate links.
If you are using Dreamhost Affiliate then it’s great and if not then I would suggest you join it and share your experience with us.
If you like the above post then share it with your friends.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to add reCAPTCHA to WordPress forms? - January 23, 2020
- How WPForms Helps You With Recurring Payments[updated]? - January 22, 2020
- How to Accept Payments with WPForms using Stripe Addon? - January 20, 2020