Do you think that fastest loading WordPress theme plays an important role in blog traffic and SEO too? Yes, its true everybody wants a fast theme, speed matters for every user otherwise readers will redirect to another blog.
Why would anybody wait till the full loading of the blog when they have millions of other option.
Let me tell you the features which I like in any themes. I think every blogger want these qualities in the WordPress theme.
- Clean Design
- SEO friendly
- Easily navigatable
- Faster loading
- Security and clean coding
- Built-in functionality author box, sharing buttons, voting, responsible comment section and all related.
The Schema is the fastest loading SEO optimized WordPress theme available on the market. The Schema Theme is all in one WordPress theme. It has all the features which every blogger wants.
In this post, I am going to explain about the Schema WordPress theme features and why you should go for it. Also, the free version and pro version difference.
The Schema is recognized as the fastest loading, SEO optimized WordPress theme. This theme is available in the MyThemeShop store and got a highest five-star rating from the 163 customers. The best thing is once you buy it you can use it anywhere unlimited times.
Speed Test- MyThemeShop developers tested the speed of Schema theme on Pingdom. You can check the screenshot below
The performance grade is 99 which is incredible. Loading time is 659ms which is considered as a fasted theme. This is why people loved this theme.
Some of the exciting features of Schema
- Responsive- Schema is 100% responsive theme. It supports all type of devices.
- Ads management- Inbuilt functionality to manage any Advertisement. Nowadays, the primary intention of blogging is to earn money. So, for bloggers, this is a useful feature.
- Built-in review- Schema has the built-in functionality to review product and services. For another theme, you have to install any third party plugin.
- Easy import- You can easily import and transfer the existing content to the other blog.
- Theme options- There are some options available in the Schema so that you can easily customize it.
- Rich snippet support- This is also a useful feature for the SEO. The schema has built functionality of ‘Rich Snippet’. For another theme, you have to install any other third party plugin to make it possible.
- SEO Friendly Schema- The developer of this theme designed this theme considering the current SEO and the Gooogle Algorithm so that the google crawler will index and crawl all your content deeply.
- Unlimited Background- You can use the unlimited background for the Schema Theme.
- Related post- This is useful for increasing the bounce rate. Just one click will show you the relevant post under the current opened post.
- Fastest loading WordPress theme- This is the first feature of the Schema Theme. It loads very fast and developer have the proof of Pingdom speed test.
- Integrated Social media- Schema support the social sharing buttons, it has inbuilt functionality.
- Custom Widget- Schema has the custom widgets. You can easily insert it where you want to be.
- Ready to use icons- Schema has more than 350+ icons which you can use anywhere in the blog post.
On this Black Friday 2017, this theme is available for $19 only, you can purchase it from MyThemeShop.
You can purchase the Schema WordPress theme from MyThemeShop.
So, as per my opinion, this is the best option for you if you are serious about the blogging and want to earn money from it. Some bloggers are confused between the Schema theme vs. Genesis framework.
I am using the Genesis framework but when I purchased it that time I was not aware of the Schema WordPress theme. Otherwise, I could have gone for the fastest loading and SEO optimized theme.
You can read more about WordPress plugins and Tutorials
- WordPress plugins directory
- How to install WordPress on Bluehost hosting [with snapshot]?
- SEO by Yoast WordPress plugin setup
If you like the above article then please share it with your friends and let them know about the fastest loading WordPress theme. Also, if you have any questions do comments.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018
- How to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains [no downtime]? - March 25, 2018