As you know that almost every IT company uses outlook for their business communication. Recently, Microsoft has released newer version Outlook web. Outlook team has changed the UI and added new functionality.
You can create both email ID extension viz @hotmail.com and @outlook.com in outlook.
Gmail also introduces a new web version of ‘Inbox by Gmail’ to give a great experience to its users. As you know, that Gmail is more popular mailing service, currently Outlook by Microsoft is taking more efforts to make their mailing service better. In this post, I am going to tell you why I am using outlook since 2008.
- You can set the reminder or schedule to your email if the mail is important, you can set the reminder.
- You can import all contacts, emails from another mail account.
- You can connect your outlook account to Facebook, Twitter also you can chat with your Facebook friends.
- You can easily unsubscribe from any newsletter and junk emails.
- You can easily create the rule for your incoming mail.
- Gmail have two-factor authentication to make login more secure.
- Ads free experience.
- You will get 15GB of usage for storage.
- There are lots of themes present in Gmail also we can upload our customised themes.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to manage the blog if you have a full-time job? - March 9, 2019
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login plugin? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018