Affiliate marketing is the best way to make money from your blog. If you are a beginner in Affiliate marketing, then you can start from this post, earn money from Affiliate Marketing.
Earlier I have written about the Bluehost affiliate program, and Now I came up with Hostgator affiliate.
Hostgator is the second highest paying Affiliate program after WP Engine ($200/sign up). Hostgator will pay you a maximum of $125 per sign up. The exciting thing about the Hostgator affiliate program is that you will get more commission if you send more sign up per month.
Step 1- You can start here Hostgator affiliate sign up. Fill all the Account information (please make sure that you are using the correct information, don’t spam).
Step 2- In this step, you need to fill Additional information about your blog, promotional method, promoting the country and all.
Step 3- Later, you need to fill all the personal information for you.
Step 4- Here, you will fill the Tax-Related information.
Step 5- The final step is to accept the terms and review your entire application.
Once you complete all the process, you will get the confirmation email to your email address. Please confirm the account to complete the sign-up process.
Once you verify your email address, you can now access your Hostgator affiliate dashboard. Hostgator team will review your application and will get back to you. Once your application is approved, you will get an email, and you can promote the HostGator banner on your website.
Hostgator Affiliate Commission
Hostgator is very smart about the commission. They have implemented a unique technique(more sign up per month more commission for single sign up) for the sign-up rewards.
If you send 1-5 signups, then you will get $50 each sign-ups if you send 6-10 sign ups then you will get $75 for each sign-ups and so on. The amount of commission you get from the Hostgator affiliate is directly proportional to a number of sign-up you received per month.
If you look at the above calculation, you will understand that more you send referral more you will get rewarded by Hostgator. When you send them one sign up, then they check that is its valid entry or not then only you get paid so beware of the fraud.
Ads and Banners
The best thing which I like about the Hostgator Affiliate is Ads and Banners. You will get lots of stuff to promote the Hostgator hosting via email or on your blog. There are almost all types of banners available for promotion. You can pick up any banner suitable for your blog size space and promote it.
Just go to the Ads section and click on the Search Ads. You will see all types of banner. You can also filter it according to your need and pick up the best one. Get the code for your desired banners and place them wherever you want on your blog.
Hostgator offers you only EFT transfer of your amount. You need to add the banking information in the Finance>Withdrawal setting
- The processing fee for Indian users are 760 Rupees
- You can schedule your payment to a fixed date or fixed amount.
You can track your affiliate account performance in the Reports section. Hostgator allows us to views almost all types of reports. You can export these reports to excel and send it via email to track the performance.
Hostgator Affiliate Features
- You will get paid $50 for first five referral and so on (refer figure to see further pricing)
- You will get paid according to the status of the users who buy hosting through your referral link, status in the sense that you will not get paid for invalidating, duplicate, inactive sign-ups.
- A wide variety of banners available for promoting on your blog.
- The minimum threshold amount to withdraw money is $100.
- EFT is available for HostGator payout
- You can generate all types of a report from the dashboard itself
- The custom coupon is available, for that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll love to read
- Dreamhost affiliate program and my first earning
- Studiopress affiliate program and review
- Amazon affiliate program- step by step guide
Hostgator Commission Conditions
- Active– If the user’s Hostgator web hosting account is active during the payout, then you will get paid.
- Duplicate– If the user’s sign up for the second time then it is considered as duplicate and you won’t get paid for such sign-ups.
- Canceled– If the customer canceled the web hosting account, then you will not get paid.
- Tax form– If you have not submitted your tax form to Hostgator, then your payment will not be received.
You will only get paid for active accounts otherwise not. You will get your payment in your registered bank account. Before that, you need to set a date for payment or the maximum payment amount.
Make sure that all banking information on your information is correct.
You’ll love to read
- How to start a blog with HostGator?
- How to install WordPress on Bluehost hosting?
- How to start a free blog on BlogSpot?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to Boost Conversions with Multi-Step Popups? - September 4, 2020
- Should You Delete or update Old Blog Posts? - September 4, 2020
- How to share google analytics reports with others using monsterInsights? - August 29, 2020