Hostgator is one of the best web hosting because of its performance. If you want to start a WordPress blog with HostGator
Also, HostGator is the cheapest web hosting since its plan starting from $2.75/month. Hostgator offers you unlimited hosting with three different plans
Hatchling plan-If you are a beginner and have only one domain name then you can go with this plan.
Baby Plan– This is the very popular plan of Hostgator. You can host an unlimited domain with unlimited bandwidth. If you have more than one domain then you can go with this plan.
Business Plan– This plan offers all the features of Hatchling and Baby, also it provides the dedicated IP and positive SSL.
For the beginners, I would recommend the Hatching plan starting from $2.75. If you have more than one domain, then you can go for the baby plan since it offers unlimited domains and bandwidth just for $3.98
Before buying any web hosting we have to check for some features, please do check it.
- Read the reviews about that hosting.
- Ask existing users of hosting if they are satisfied or not.
- Inquiries about hosting plan.
- Check any coupon available to reduce the price.
Here I am telling you two coupons that will give you a maximum discount while purchasing HostGator web hosting. I have created this coupon on Hostgator affiliate long ago, but now I have decided to share it with all my readers.
Here, I am giving you HostGator Hosting coupon code – SCROLLBUCKS
This coupon code will give you below discounts-
- 1 month to 6 months plan: up to 30% off
- 1 year: up to 40% off
- 2 years: up to 50% off
- 3 years: up to 60.5% off
Here are some top picks about the web hosting
- Cheapest web hosting- Comparision
- Bluehost shared hosting genuine review
- Dreamhost WordPress hosting discounted coupon
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How To Track Enhanced eCommerce in Restricted Content Pro and GiveWP? - March 27, 2021
- How to Use Smart Tags for Dynamic Text Replacement in OptinMonster? - March 20, 2021
- How to Easily Use Lead Source Tracking in Google Analytics? - March 15, 2021