NOTE- This process might not work in 2021.
Are you getting frustrated because of AdSense rejection?
Don’t worry. We have a solution to your problem.
It isn’t easy to get approval for Google Adsense. This might be true, but for smart people, it’s just a myth. For example, when I have started my blog, I have applied a few times to AdSense, but unfortunately, it got rejected every time.
However, I started to join Affiliate programs instead of depending on Google Adsense. The affiliate program doesn’t have an approval process. We will get approval quickly. Also, Affiliate programs pay more than Adsense, but it required more traffic to make more sales.
The beginners prefer Google Adsense over other monetization techniques. However, if you want to start earning with Adsense but facing a problem while approving Adsense, then this tutorial will help you to get Adsense approval in one shot.
Things to keep in mind before applying AdSense
- Buy a custom domain name for your blog. It doesn’t mean that you won’t apply for Adsense with your default domain name, but it’s better to have a custom domain name.
- Write quality content on your blog. Sometimes content matters. The AdSense team will review your content and decide whether to approve or not, but sometimes they will approve your account with 6-7 posts.
- The content of your blog must be unique, satisfy the reader’s need. Don’t copy content from others’ blogs.
- The design of your website should be good. It is not necessary for Adsense but for the safe side, do it if possible.
- If your blog is rejected by Adsense the first time, make some changes in your content or design, add some more posts to your blog, and reapply.
- You must write the content of your blog yourself. Don’t copy and paste from other websites. The search engine is too smart that they will quickly identify the pirated content.
- Don’t use the copyrighted images in your blog; if you use any copyrighted images, please give proper credit to them.
Approve Google Adsense Account
Create a Google account since Google supports one account for all its products.
Log into your Youtube account and navigate to YouTube studio.
Click YouTube Monetization.
Click on the Enable Monetization
Then agree to all terms and conditions, after that you will receive mail.
Now upload any video in your account and wait for the upload to complete (Please upload any small size video not to take more time).
Now visit YouTube Monetization and expand the How will I be paid? Click on the associate an Adsense account and click next.
Now you will be redirected to the screen to set up your Adsense account.
If you are already an Adsense member, then you can select a sign-in option. However, if you create a new Adsense, account you need to select the create account button.
After all, sign up procedure over wait for few hours, you will get an email from Google that your Adsense account approved. So now you can use this account on Youtube and your blog too.
Still, if you face any problem while creating an Adsense account or if your Adsense account is frequently rejected, let me know. I will give you a suggestion that will help you to approve the Adsense account.