Adsense rejected? Are you frustrated? Don’t Worry, we have a solution to your problem.
It’s very difficult to get approval for Google Adsense. This might be true, but for smart people, its just myth. When I have started my blog, I have applied a few times to AdSense but unfortunately, it got rejected multiple times.
In the meantime, I started to join Affiliate programs instead of depending on Google Adsense. The affiliate program doesn’t have an approval process, we will get approval quickly. Also, Affiliate programs pay more than Adsense, but it required more traffic to make more sales.
Most of the bloggers prefer Google Adsense initially over other monetization techniques. If you want to start earning with Adsense but facing a problem while approving Adsense, then this tutorial will help you to get an Adsense approval in one attempt.
Things to do before applying Adsense
- Buy a custom domain name for your blog, it doesn’t mean that with your default domain name you won’t apply for Adsense, but it’s better to have a custom domain name.
- Write more quality content on your blog before applying to Adsense. Sometimes content matter a lot, Adsense team will verify your content and decide whether to approve or not but sometimes they will approve your account with 6-7 post also.
- The content of your blog must be unique, satisfy the readers need. Don’t copy content from others blog.
- The design of your website should be good, it is not necessary for Adsense but for safe side do it if possible.
- If your blog is rejected by Adsense first time, then make some changes in your content or design and add some more post to your blog and then reapply.
- You must write the content of your blog yourself don’t copy and paste from other websites. The search engine is too smart that they will quickly identify the pirated content.
- Don’t use the copyrighted images in your blog; if you are using any copyrighted image, then please give proper credit to them.
Approve Google Adsense Account
Create a Google account, since Google supports one account for all its products.
Log into your Youtube account.
Click YouTube Monetization.
Click on the Enable Monetization
Then agree to all terms and conditions, after that you will receive mail.
Now upload any video in your account and wait for the upload to complete (I recommend upload any small size video so that it will not take more time).
Now visit YouTube Monetization and expand the How will I be paid? Click on the associate an Adsense account and click next.
- Now you will be redirected to the screen to set up your Adsense account.
If you are already an Adsense member, then you can select a sign-in option. If you are creating a new Adsense, account you need to select create account button.
After all, sign up procedure over wait for few hours you will get an email from Google that your Adsense account approved. Now you can use this account on Youtube and your blog too.
Still, if you are facing any problem while creating Adsense account or if your Adsense account frequently rejected then let me know I will give you a suggestion which will help you to approve Adsense account.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to configure the WP Mail SMTP plugin with Amazon SES? - October 20, 2019
- How to Log Your Emails in WordPress using WP Mail SMTP? - October 18, 2019
- How To See The Keywords People Use To Find Your Website? - September 17, 2019