Are you getting frustrated because of AdSense rejection?
Don’t worry, we have a solution to your problem.
It’s very difficult to get approval for Google Adsense. This might be true, but for smart people, its just myth. When I have started my blog, I have applied a few times to AdSense but unfortunately, it got rejected every time.
However, I started to join Affiliate programs instead of depending on Google Adsense. The affiliate program doesn’t have an approval process, we will get approval quickly. Also, Affiliate programs pay more than Adsense, but it required more traffic to make more sales.
The beginners prefer Google Adsense over other monetization techniques. If you want to start earning with Adsense but facing a problem while approving Adsense, then this tutorial will help you to get an Adsense approval in one shot.
Things to keep in mind before applying AdSense
- Buy a custom domain name for your blog, it doesn’t mean that with your default domain name you won’t apply for Adsense, but it’s better to have a custom domain name.
- Write quality content on your blog, sometimes content matters. Adsense team will review your content and decide whether to approve or not but sometimes they will approve your account with 6-7 posts also.
- The content of your blog must be unique, satisfy the reader’s need. Don’t copy content from others’ blogs.
- The design of your website should be good, it is not necessary for Adsense but for the safe side do it if possible.
- If your blog is rejected by Adsense the first time, then make some changes in your content or design and add some more posts to your blog and then reapply.
- You must write the content of your blog yourself don’t copy and paste from other websites. The search engine is too smart that they will quickly identify the pirated content.
- Don’t use the copyrighted images in your blog; if you are using any copyrighted image, then please give proper credit to them.
Approve Google Adsense Account
Create a Google account, since Google supports one account for all its products.
Log into your Youtube account.
Click YouTube Monetization.
Click on the Enable Monetization
Then agree to all terms and conditions, after that you will receive mail.
Now upload any video in your account and wait for the upload to complete (I recommend upload any small size video so that it will not take more time).
Now visit YouTube Monetization and expand the How will I be paid? Click on the associate an Adsense account and click next.
Now you will be redirected to the screen to set up your Adsense account.
If you are already an Adsense member, then you can select a sign-in option. If you are creating a new Adsense, account you need to select the create account button.
After all, sign up procedure over wait for few hours you will get an email from Google that your Adsense account approved. Now you can use this account on Youtube and your blog too.
Still, if you are facing any problem while creating an Adsense account or if your Adsense account frequently rejected then let me know I will give you a suggestion that will help you to approve the Adsense account.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- OptinMonster Black Friday 2020 Deals [Upto 60% Off] - November 24, 2020
- Black Friday Deals 2020- Plugins, Themes, Web Hosting - November 23, 2020
- WPForms Review- The Best Form Builder For WordPress - November 7, 2020