How to backup your blogger template?
1. Login to blogger dashboard and click on the template.
2. Click on Backup/Restore.
3. Click on the full download template, and you will get the pop up for saving that template, click save.
4. The saved file is in XML format you can keep it in your computer, import it at any time when you need it.
How to the backup the whole content of blogger blog?
1.Login to blogger dashboard and click on setting navigate to other
2. Click on the Export blog
3. Save the file
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to manage the blog if you have a full-time job? - March 9, 2019
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login plugin? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018