CCleaner is the tool used to clean your PC to make it faster, secure and reliable. CCleaner removes all the cookies, temporary files, unused file to boost your OS speed. I am using HP Pavilion laptop with Core i5 processor still my laptop speed was slow. When I installed CCleaner and ran it to clean all unused files, temporary files, Registry cleaner to find out any bugs in the setting. In the next moments, my laptop speed increases by 2X. It clears all the unused data and configuration, which will make your PC more stable.
CCleaner available in three versions viz free, Professional(free trial), Professional plus working on all these are different. Professional Plus gives you more features than others. Here are some exciting features of CCleaner.
- CCleaner removes all the cookies and history so that your identity remains confidential from the advertisers.
- Clean all setting crashes to make your PC stable.
- Delete unused files, temporary file to make your PC faster.
- Inbuilt tools like duplicate finder find out the duplicate files.
- Disk Analyzer tells you which file is consuming more space.
- Drive Wiper erase all the data from the drive.
- You can manage all the plugins from CCleaner.
- Manage the startup program.
The free version of CCleaner makes your PC faster and also provides you protection. The professional version was available for $24.95 and the Professional version for $39.95.
Steps to clean your PC with CCleaner
First, install CCleaner to your PC. Open it and click on the Run Cleaner/Analyze
If you want to check for any setting crashes, then click on the registry and scan for any issues. If your system has a problem, then it will show all the system issue, and later you can fix it.
You can use CCleaner tools by going to the Tools section. Tools available in CCleaner
- Uninstall-To uninstall any application installed on your PC.
- Startup-To enables, disable or delete the program that runs when your PC start.
- Disk Analyzer-To check which files taking more space(to analyse disk space)
- Duplicate finder-To find out the duplicate files
- System Restore-To manages all system restore points.
- Drive wiper-To erase the drive.
Currently, I am using the trial version of CCleaner Professional for 15 days. I am impressed by the functionality of CCleaner. My laptop is running too fast than earlier it was. I am thinking to buy a CCleaner professional plus to make my computer more secure and speedy.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Scroll Depth Tracking Using Google Analytics by MonsterInsights - July 20, 2019
- How To Fix Email Issues in WordPress With WP Mail SMTP Pro Plugin? - July 20, 2019
- How To Create A Signature Form In 3 Simple Steps? - July 13, 2019