Have you seen thousands of login attempts on your blog?
This is due to, internet bots and hackers want to login to your blog. They can do this because for WordPress all the users have the same login pattern as
Due to this, anyone can try to login to your blog. What can one do to improve the security of WordPress blog?
Wait, I have a solution for this, you can change the login URL of WordPress blog using WPS hide login plugin.
Now, you might be thinking that, how can we do this. Here is the brief tutorial for this.
First, you need to install the WPS hide login WordPress plugin from the store.
Now, go to Setting>WPS hide login
Now, you need to change the URL and save it. Next time when you will log in to WordPress, make sure that you would remember this URL.
That’s it. You can make your WordPress blog more secure than before using this plugin. Here are some useful tutorials.
- Things to do after installing the WordPress
- Enable website push notification with One Signal WordPress plugin
- Essential WordPress plugins
- Getting 404 error, use the redirection WordPress plugin
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How much does it cost to start a WordPress blog? - April 6, 2020
- How to create file upload forms in WordPress using WPForms? - March 9, 2020
- How to add reCAPTCHA to WordPress forms? - January 23, 2020