If you are doing online business, proving the services online, selling products then you have to do the agreement with clients. The online service agreement on your website is necessary to make things easier like-
- You don’t have to do paperwork.
- No need to send an email to clients to get signed from them.
- The online agreement is a fast process and closes the deal faster.
You can easily create the service agreement in WordPress using a digital signature. We can create a digital signature using the WPForm WordPress plugin.
- Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights
- MonsterInsights: Most powerful Google Analytics plugin for WooCommerce
Here, I am going to tell you how to create a service agreement using WPForms.Get the WPForms WordPress Plugin
Create a signature form
Now, you have to create a service agreement signature form. Create a blank form.
Drag and drop the fields which are required for your form. Once complete, you will find the Signature form in Fancy fields section.
If you want to make any changes in the signature form then click on it and make sure that you make it as a required field.
If all the setting has done then you can Save the form.
Configure form Setting
Once you have done the signature form its time to configure a few settings for it. Click on the form setting button.
You will see different types of settings
General Settings- In this section, you can change the submit button text, processing text, etc. Also, write the form description. You can enable the spam prevention feature.
Notification Setting- In this section, you can do setting for how you will get notified on form submission. You can change all email related settings.
Make sure that the notification is ON for service agreement form to get notified.
Confirmation setting- In this section, you can customize the form submit confirmation setting for users. When someone submits the service agreement form on your website then the confirmation message will get displayed.
There are three types of confirmation supported by WPForms display message, show page and redirect to another page. You can choose as per your requirement.
Publish the Service Agreement
Once you have done all setting, its time to publish the service agreement form.
Go to the pages and create a service agreement page and write down the agreement text.
Now, add the service agreement form which we have already created, you need to add block(+) and select WPForm.
Now, select your agreement form and add it to your page.
and finally, publish your service agreement form.
In this way, you can easily create a service agreement page for your website.
With WPForms you can create different types of forms like contact, newsletter and integrate email marketing service providers like AWeber, MailChimp, etc.
You may like
- WordPress plugin directory
- How to transfer a domain name from GoDaddy to Google domain?
- How to start a blog on Hostgator?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Scroll Depth Tracking Using Google Analytics by MonsterInsights - July 20, 2019
- How To Fix Email Issues in WordPress With WP Mail SMTP Pro Plugin? - July 20, 2019
- How To Create A Signature Form In 3 Simple Steps? - July 13, 2019