We can not think without Google as we use all the Google products daily. To give more security, Google has provided a feature of backup. You can take a backup of all Google account data on your devices.
You can download all of your email and Calendars or choose a subset of labels and calendars. You can also download a single archive file for multiple products with a copy of your Gmail, Calendar, Google+, YouTube, Drive, and other Google data.
If you want to create a local copy of all your data presents in Gmail, Contacts, Calender’s, Google notes everything in your account then here is a simple step to do the same.
1. Login to Google account.
2. Open My account setting. You will see create an archive link, click on that.
3. Now you will see Google products that you are using and how much data you used all statistic are showing there.
4. Select which information you want to download and click on the next button.
5. Once you have selected the product data, you need to choose the file type which you want.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Scroll Depth Tracking Using Google Analytics by MonsterInsights - July 20, 2019
- How To Fix Email Issues in WordPress With WP Mail SMTP Pro Plugin? - July 20, 2019
- How To Create A Signature Form In 3 Simple Steps? - July 13, 2019