In today’s world, we can not think of the internet without Google. Everyone needed Google and has an account on it.
For Android users, it is compulsory to have a Google account to make all user’s data in a single place.
Google has provided the backup of data features where we can backup all Google product data.
You can download all of your emails, contacts, notes, calendars, and other products as well. You can also download all the data in a single archive file.
Here are the steps you can follow to keep a backup of your Google account.
Login to Google account.
Open My account setting. You will see create an archive link. Click on that.
Now you will see Google products that you are using and how much data you used. All statistics are showing there.
Select which information you want to download and click on the Next button.
Once you have selected the product data, you need to choose the file type which you want.
After that, you will get the download link to your email address if you have selected the delivery method through email.
Otherwise, you will get there downloaded file itself in your drive. You can import the backup at any time whenever necessary.
You’ll love to read
- How to log in to Gmail without a password?
- How to choose a professional email address?
- Onedrive vs. Google Drive vs. Dropbox
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Is Blogging Dead? My Thoughts On Blogging Future - September 1, 2021
- How To Import Lastpass Passwords To iCloud Keychain? - August 30, 2021
- Are you following your passion? - August 29, 2021