Google Adsense is the most popular monetizing technique to make money online. You can earn as much as you want through Adsense. The sky is the limit for Adsense income. Once your Adsense account gets approved you need to put ads on your website when readers click that ads you will get paid accordingly. You can check this article about what factors affects your Adsense income. You can track the performance of your ads through Adsense dashboard.
The toughest thing about Google Adsense is to get it approved. Some bloggers quit their blogging journey because Adsense is rejected frequently. As per my experience, it’s not a tough thing to get Adsense approval.
In this tutorial, I am telling you how you can create a Google Adsense account in three simple steps. Before reading this tutorial, I would highly recommend you to read the Google Adsense guide for the beginner.
Steps for creating Adsense account
Before starting, I would like to tell you that you must have a Google account for Adsense, according to Google policy, you can use a single Google account for all Google product. If you don’t have Google account, you can create new here
Your Adsense Account will get ready in three steps
- Provide Existing/New Google account information.
- Your website information.
- Most important personal information
Sign up for Google AdSense
If you have already Google account, then choose sign in otherwise sign up for a new Google/Adsense account.
Considering you have a Google account, after sign in you will get Adsense welcome screen. Enter the website information on which you want to place ads.
Once you continue, you will need to fill up some info like Country, Name, Address etc. After filling all the information, submit your application.
That’s it. You have completed the Adsense signup process.
- Once you submit your Adsense application, Google team will review your application corresponding to your blog content, design, and if it fulfils the Google Adsense policy, they will approve it.
- After a week or two days, you will get a notification mail about the approval/rejection of Adsense. If your Adsense account approved then only you can access the dashboard and place ads on your website.
- If your Adsense account gets rejected, then you need to modify your blog according to Google AdSense policy and then you can re-apply.
- You will need to apply for the Adsense again and again until you get an approval mail.
Don’t miss to read this articles
- How Adsense pays for Indian users?
- How can you save your Adsense account from the ban?
- How many ads can you place on a single page?
- Google Adsense policy changed, check out what
I would suggest you add some more post change your blog widgets, design etc. and then only re-apply. If you apply as it is then definitely it will again get rejected. Still, if you have any doubt then feel free to ask me. Do comment.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to create file upload forms in WordPress using WPForms? - March 9, 2020
- How to add reCAPTCHA to WordPress forms? - January 23, 2020
- How WPForms Helps You With Recurring Payments[updated]? - January 22, 2020