Google AdSense is the most popular monetizing technique to make money online. You have to place the advertisements provided by Google on your blog and when readers click on ads you will get paid accordingly.
Here, I will guide you for creating the Google Adsense account in three simple steps.
Before starting, I would like to tell you that you must have a Google account for AdSense, according to Google policy, you can use a single Google account for all Google product. If you don’t have Google account, you can create new here.
Your Adsense Account will get ready in three steps
- Provide Existing/New Google account information.
- Your website information.
- Most important personal information
Sign up for Google AdSense
If you have already a Google account, then choose sign in otherwise sign up for a new Google/Adsense account.
Considering you have a Google account, after sign in you will get Adsense welcome screen. Enter the website information on which you want to place ads.
Once you continue, you will need to fill up some info like Country, Name, Address etc. After filling all the information, submit your application.
That’s it. You have completed the Adsense signup process.
- Once you submit your Adsense application, the Google team will review your application corresponding to your blog content, design, and if it fulfills the Google Adsense policy, they will approve it.
- After a week or two days, you will get a notification mail about the approval/rejection of Adsense. If your Adsense account approved then only you can access the dashboard and place ads on your website.
- If your Adsense account gets rejected, then you need to modify your blog according to Google AdSense policy and then you can re-apply.
- You will need to apply for the Adsense again and again until you get an approval mail.
Here are the few top picked articles about AdSense
- How Adsense pay for Indian users?
- How can you save your Adsense account from the ban?
- How many ads can you place on a single page?
- Google Adsense policy changed, check out what
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to Boost Conversions with Multi-Step Popups? - September 4, 2020
- Should You Delete or update Old Blog Posts? - September 4, 2020
- How to share google analytics reports with others using monsterInsights? - August 29, 2020