Hostgator is the best hosting company which will provide you with reliable, secure hosting for your blog. You can earn money from the Hostgator Affiliate account. If you don’t know about the Affiliate marketing, then you can start from here
Here I am going to tell you about the Signup process of Hostgator affiliate program.
Step 1- You can start here Hostgator affiliate sign up. Fill all the Account information (please make sure that you are using the correct information, don’t spam).
Step 2- In this step, you need to fill Additional information about your blog, promotional method, promoting the country and all.
Step 3- Later, you need to fill all the Personal information for you.
Step 4- Here, you will fill the Tax related information.
Step 5- Final step is to accept the terms and review your entire application.
Once you complete all the process, you will get the confirmation email to your email address. Please confirm the account to complete the sign-up process.
Once you verify your email address, you can now access your Hostgator affiliate dashboard. Hostgator team will review your application and will get back to you. Once your application is approved, you will get an email, and you can promote the HostGator banner on your website.
Other affiliates programs you may like-
- Studiopress affiliate program
- Bluehost affiliate program and review
- Grammarly affiliate program and review
- ShareASale affiliate network
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to manage the blog if you have a full-time job? - March 9, 2019
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login plugin? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018