Google Blogger is a free blogging platform. We can create multiple blogs free of cost. The requirement for starting a blog on Blogger is only Google Account.
Google provides an option to delete a blog on Blogger. It means you can delete complete data that is present on your blog.
It is a straightforward process to delete a blog on Blogger. In this article, you will learn about How To Delete a Blog On Blogger?
Step 1: Log in to your Blogger account, which you want to delete. If you have multiple Google accounts, select the one where your blog is present that you want to delete.
Step 2: Click on the Settings » Other.
Step 3: You will see the delete blog section, in this click on the delete blog link. You will see the pop-up for deleting blogger blog.
Step 4: You can take a backup of your blog before deleting it. You will see the download blog option. You can download it. The downloaded XML file contains all your blog data. Then, you can import it to a new blog.
Step 5: Click on the Delete This Blog. Your blogger blog will get deleted from Google. You will get a brief period to restore the deleted blog.
In this way, you can delete the Blogger blog. If you face any difficulties, then please let us know.
You’ll also like:
- How to start a blog on Blogger?
- How to take a backup of the BlogSpot blog?
- How To Submit Sitemap in BlogSpot Blog?
- How to install Google Analytics in the BlogSpot blog?
- How to set up a custom domain to BlogSpot blog?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Is Blogging Dead? My Thoughts On Blogging Future - September 1, 2021
- How To Import Lastpass Passwords To iCloud Keychain? - August 30, 2021
- Are you following your passion? - August 29, 2021