Google Blogger is a free blogging platform. We can create multiple blogs at free of cost. The requirement for starting a blog on Blogger is only Google Account.
Google provides an option to delete a blog on Blogger. It means you can delete complete data that is present on your blog.
It is a very simple process to delete a blog on Blogger. In this article, you will learn about How To Delete a Blog On Blogger?
Step 1: Log in to your Blogger account which you want to delete. If you have multiple Google account then select the one where your blog is present which you want to delete.
Step 2 : Click on the Settings >> Other
Step 3: You will see the delete blog section, in this click on the delete blog link. You will see the pop up for deleting blogger blog.
Step 4: You can take a backup of your blog before deleting it. You will see the download blog option, you can download it, the downloaded XML file contains all your blog data. You can import it to a new blog.
Step 5: Click on the Delete This Blog. Your blogger blog will get deleted from Google. You will get a very short period of time to restore the deleted blog.
In this way, you can delete the Blogger blog. If you face any difficulties then please let us know.
You’ll also like:
- How to start a blog on Blogger?
- How to take a backup of the BlogSpot blog?
- How To Submit Sitemap in BlogSpot Blog?
- How to install Google Analytics in the BlogSpot blog?
- How to set up a custom domain to BlogSpot blog?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How To Set Up hCaptcha : A Free And Privacy-focused Alternative? - January 23, 2021
- How I earned ₹56000 By Working Only 30 minutes Everyday [With Proof]? - December 27, 2020
- How To Easily Set Up Form Conversion Tracking in Google Analytics? - December 19, 2020