If you don’t want to use your Yahoo mail account anymore and you don’t know how to delete yahoo account, then you are in the right place. Yahoo mail setting doesn’t have delete account option directly, so most people got confused about it. This short tutorial will help you to delete Yahoo account permanently.
Here is a link that will redirect to Yahoo termination page
- Click on the above link it will show Yahoo mail login page, log in with your credential.
- Enter correct email id and password for verification purpose.
- You need to put the code shown in the image for security purpose and click on the terminate my account.
- How to delete Facebook account permanently?
- How to secure your Facebook account?
- It will take 90 days to delete all your data from Yahoo database after that you will never open your account again because of security reasons. By terminating your Yahoo account, you will permanently lose access to your account, including emails, data, etc. Everything stored in your account will be lost during that process.
- If you want to reactivate your account, then you can do it by login with your old credential within 90 days.
- You will lose all data includes emails, contacts, groups, answers, messengers, etc
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to Reduce Form Abandonment in WordPress? - July 28, 2019
- Scroll Depth Tracking Using Google Analytics by MonsterInsights - July 20, 2019
- How To Fix Email Issues in WordPress With WP Mail SMTP Pro Plugin? - July 20, 2019