DesignEvo is a free online logo maker tool which you can use to create a unique logo for business or website. The best thing about this tool is it’s completely free and offers a lot of features. Most of the logo maker companies charge few bucks (minimum $5) for creating a logo.
Here, I am going to tell you about the features of DesignEvo and how to use it to make a free logo for your blog.
Here are some reasons why you choose the DesignEvo over the other tools.
- You can choose millions of icons from the DesignEvo database. There will be no charges for it. Some logo maker companies charge for premium icons/features.
- Just like icons, you can use some fonts to make your logo better and suitable for your website.
- You can customize your logo as you want, change the color, size, rotate and all other stuff you can do.
- Utterly free tool to make a unique logo.
- No need to sign up for creating the logo, if you want to see your history then you must have to sign up to keep track of the past logo.
I assume that you are now ready to make your free logo.
Let’s start the tutorial for creating logo, open the DesignEvo
Once you opened it, click on the make a logo
Now, you can see the three tabs icons, text, shape. I would suggest you first to select the text of your blog name, and accordingly, if you need the icon/shape you can use it.
- Complete Adsense tutorials for the beginners
- Hootsuite vs buffer to automate your social media content
- How to design a logo with online logo maker tool?
- Canva- the best tool for creating image, logo, graphics and all
Here, I will show you the demo for creating a logo with DesignEvo.
Adding text for logo and customization
Select the text from the left side tab. Apply the font, text size, color, spacing and other customization as per your need. Refer the below image
Adding shape and icons in logo
If you want to add the shape to your logo, then you can. You just need to search for the specific shape or else you will get lots of shapes sorted by categories. Just drag and drop the shape, icons to your logo. Adjust the size and customize it.
Note- I would recommend first identify the dimensions of the logo as per the theme and set it first in DesignEvo. You can set it at the footer of designing dashboard. You can refer the above snapshot for the same.
Finally, you can download your logo from the top right corner (click on the download button). The final logo will be downloaded in png, jpg, and the transparent png format.
Friends, if you like above article then share it with your friends.
Latest posts by Amit (see all)
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018
- How to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains [no downtime]? - March 25, 2018