Recently, I have published an article about different monetization techniques. In this article, I have mentioned that Affiliate Marketing is the best way to monetize your blog. The Affiliate Marketing technique will work if you have more blog traffic.
BUT, Affiliate Marketing has some manual work. You have to manually add the affiliate links to the blog post. This is not much burden if we are using the affiliate link manager plugin. We can add links while writing the content.
To avoid this manual work and add more affiliate links to your blog content, Sovrn Commerce(formerly Viglink) will help you.
In this guide, I will tell you how you can install the Sovrn Commerce(formerly Viglink) to your blog and add affiliate links automatically.
What is Sovrn Commerce?
Sovrn Commerce is a smart monetization technique that will help you to monetize your blog smartly, and it will convert your regular link to the affiliate link automatically in the back end.
You will get paid when visitors click on the links and makes purchases then you will get a commission similar to affiliate marketing, but in this case, you will also get paid for PPC. It means that Sovrn Commerce acts as an affiliate as well as PPC.
You don’t need to sign up for each affiliate program, you just have to install the Sovrn Commerce. Sometimes Viglink inserts a new affiliate link to our blog along with our regular link.
How does it work?
For better understanding, I will explain it with an example.
Suppose you are writing a post on an e-Book, and you have mentioned some book names in your content. Sovrn Commerce will make regular e-Book links to an affiliate link that may be from any merchant we don’t need to look out for that.
When your readers click on that links and made purchases, then you will get a commission as per merchant policy. If the purchase is not made, then you will get paid for click also.
Sovrn Commerce contains 35000+ merchants, and they are continually adding more.
- You will get paid for CPA as well as CPC.
- You don’t need to sing up for specific affiliate programs as Viglink will take care of it.
- Payments are genuine as they pay you on time.
- The payment method is by PayPal, which all of us aware of and has an account on it.
- You can earn more money than other in-text ads as there are affiliate links also.
- It is SEO friendly, and you can use Viglink along with your Adsense ads.
- There are 35000+ merchants present and increasing.
- You will get a detailed analysis of your clicks, purchases, page views, etc. on your dashboard.
- In the case of commission, Viglink takes 25%, and we get 75%, which is more but not sufficient.
- The dashboard of Viglink quite confusing for a newbie as there are lots of things to explore it took almost month to familiar with it.
- Some users are not satisfied with there earning from Viglink.
Install Sovrn Commerce on WordPress blog
The Sovrn Commerce installation process is very simple. You just have to add the script to your blog.
You need to sign up for Sovrn Commerce.
Once you have signed up, you will have to complete the profile. Add your blog details, contact details, and payment details.
Click on the Install and follow the instruction.
Your blog will be displayed and you will get a script which you should add before the </body> tag.
Once you added the script, verify if it is installed correctly. Enter the site URL and click check. You will get a message VigLink is installed.
This is it. Now, VigLink will add affiliate links to your blog content.
Now, you might be thinking that how many affiliate links will VigLink will add?
This is in your control. You can go to setting and in the fine-tuning tab, you can adjust how many links you want to add to your content.
It is better to keep fewer links because we don’t know how many times we have repeated the same affiliate keywords in our content. Readers will get irritated with many links.
If you like the above article then you can share it with your friends.
You may like to read
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Is Blogging Dead? My Thoughts On Blogging Future - September 1, 2021
- How To Import Lastpass Passwords To iCloud Keychain? - August 30, 2021
- Are you following your passion? - August 29, 2021