Facebook plays a significant role in driving social media traffic to your blog. You can promote your blog content on multiple Facebook groups, pages, or even on your profile.
If you have joined Facebook groups, then it’s difficult for you to share the post with all the groups you joined. It is possible, but you have to share the content one by one with all groups. It is a time-consuming process.
I found a trick that will save lots of your time for sharing your content with multiple Facebook groups with just a single click.
There are various ways to promote your blog content on Facebook like
- Join different Facebook groups from your niche and try to share content regularly in all groups. Make sure that you are not spamming the groups; otherwise, you will get a penalty from the admin. This method will drive more traffic from all over the world.
- Create a Facebook page and share your content daily.
- Create a Facebook Adwords is a paid technique and guaranteed you will get more traffic from targeted locations.
Before starting this tutorial, I recommend you to join multiple groups related to your blog niche.
NOTE- Facebook groups have their guidelines for posting content which you should follow. If you are spamming Facebook groups by posting irrelevant content may lead to disabling your account.
You can post in approved groups only. Now let’s start with how you can implement such a fantastic trick.
Email ID’s of Facebook Groups
It is so simple to find out the email ID of Facebook groups. It will require posting to the groups. Always remember Facebook groups URL starts from www.facebook.com/groups/xxxx
Next URL which I mentioned ‘XXXX’ group username which is used as groups email ID
Keep it in mind that there are two types of group’s username one is by default set by Facebook (a significant number) and the second is manually set by admin, which is useful in our task.
Note: You will not post to Facebook groups which have default username, which is a significant number.
Now, what you got username XXXX to append @groups.facebook.com
The full group email ID is email@example.com
Let’s post to multiple Facebook groups
Now open your mailbox which is registered on Facebook and compose mail. Write your post in the mail and keep all Facebook group’s mail ID in BCC and send it.
Just cross check it whether your post is published in groups or not.
In this way, you can save your lots of time.
Still, if you are facing any problem then let me know, you can connect with me at any time. If you like this trick, then share it with your friends.
You’ll love to read
- How to secure your Facebook account?
- How to start a WordPress blog?
- How to earn money online[proven tips]?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Is Blogging Dead? My Thoughts On Blogging Future - September 1, 2021
- How To Import Lastpass Passwords To iCloud Keychain? - August 30, 2021
- Are you following your passion? - August 29, 2021