Facebook plays a significant role in driving social traffic to your blog. You can promote your blog content on multiple Facebook groups, pages. If you have joined various groups, then it’s difficult for you to share the Facebook post with all the groups you joined. It is possible but you have to share the content one by one to all groups. It is a time taking a process which most people avoid.
Here I found a trick that will save lots of your time for sharing your content to multiple Facebook groups with just a single click.
There are various ways to promote your blog content on Facebook like
- Join various Facebook groups from your niche and try to share content regularly in all groups.Make sure that you are not spamming to the groups otherwise you will get a penalty from admin.This method will drive more traffic from all over the world.
- Create a Facebook page and share your content daily.
- Create a Facebook Adwords it is paid techniques and guaranteed you will get more traffic from targeted locations.
Before starting this tutorial, I recommend you to join multiple groups related to your blog niche. Here, I am referring the same blog niche because posting content to unrelated groups will be totally ignored. Almost all the groups have their guidelines for posting content which you should follow. Even if you post in such groups, it will not drive more traffic.
The Next thing is that you can post in approved groups only. Now let’s start how you can implement such fantastic trick.
Email ID of Facebook Groups
It is so simple to find out email ID of Facebook groups. It will require posting to the groups. Always remember Facebook groups URL starts from www.facebook.com/groups/xxxx
Next URL which I mentioned ‘XXXX’ group username which is used as groups email ID
Keep it in mind that there are two types of group’s username one is by default set by Facebook (a significant number) and second is manually set by admin which is useful in our task.
Note: You will not post to Facebook groups which have default username which is a big number.
Now, what you got username XXXX just append @groups.facebook.com
The full group email ID is [email protected]
Let’s post to multiple Facebook groups
Now open your mailbox which is registered on Facebook and compose mail. Write your post in the mail and keep all Facebook groups mail ID in BCC and send it.
Just cross check it whether your post is published in groups or not.
In this way, you can save your lots of time.
Still, if you are facing any problem then let me know, you can connect with me at any time. If you like this trick, then share it with your friends.
Latest posts by Amit (see all)
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018
- How to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains [no downtime]? - March 25, 2018