Do you want to accept money on PayPal for the WordPress site?
If you have a WordPress site and if you want to accept Money on PayPal, then WPForms is the best option available.
WPForms introduced a new addon by which you can integrate PayPal with WordPress form. Using PayPal, we can send, receive money all over the world without any restriction.
This article will learn how to integrate PayPal addon with WPForms and How To Receive Money On PayPal.
Install WPForms and PayPal Addon
The first step is to install the WPForms plugin and activate it.
Once you activated the plugin, you need to install the PayPal addon on WPForms.
Go to WPForms » Addon and search for PayPal. You will get a result of PayPal Standard Addon.
You have to install the PayPal Addon. To install the PayPal addon, you need to purchase the premium version of WPForms.
Create a Billing/Order Form
We can create a form for different purposes like donation, order, etc. You can create a form using WPForms predefined template, or you can start with an empty form.
For this tutorial, we will use the predefined template for the billing/order form.
Go to WPForms » Add New
You will see the predefined form template. Next, choose the Order/Billing form.
Now, your billing form is ready. The next step is to integrate the PayPal payment mode.
Enable PayPal Integration to Form
In the form builder, Go to Payment » PayPal Standard
Here, you need to check the Enable PayPal Standard Payments.
Along with it, you will have to fill below settings.
- PayPal Email Address- Your PayPal email address where you want to receive the money.
- Mode- You will get two options, Productions or Test/Sandbox.
- Payment Type- Choose from Products and Services or Donations.
- Cancel URL- If the payment gets failed, then users will redirect to this URL.
- Shipping- If you are a business and shipping product to the user, you can ask the user to provide the address and make this a mandatory field.
- Don’t ask the buyer to include a note with payment– You can check this to disable adding a note to the user.
Once you complete all the Settings, Save the form.
You can check the Enable conditional logic option if you want a more dynamic form.
Once you enable the conditional logic, you will get few settings under it.
- Process- What would happen when the condition met.
- Select Field– Rule will be applied to the selected field.
- is- Choose the comparison, includes (is, is not, empty, not empty, contains, does not contain, starts with, ends with, greater than, and less than).
- Select Choice- What value you would like to contain to make this condition true.
To make this simpler, here is the example for conditional logic.
You will receive money on PayPal if the user is signed up for our services.
First, we need to add the dropdown field to the form, and here you can choose the user to signup.
If then choose to sign up , then conditional logic would be like this.
Process the PayPal payment, if the user signed up for our services.
In this way, you can apply conditional logic, and it’s optional.
Receive Test PayPal Payment
To test your first PayPal payment with a newly created form, you need to do two things.
PayPal Sandbox Account- You will get it on the PayPal developer site. Log in to the PayPal developer site with PayPal credentials.
Go to Sandbox » Accounts and there you will see two existing accounts for testing purposes.
You can set the password in the Manage Accounts section to one account to check the payment status.
Now, we will have to configure this test PayPal email address with the Form.
You need to create a form like I discussed above and need to make two changes to it.
First, refer to PayPal Integration with Forms section above.
Then, enter the test PayPal email address and set the Mode to Test/Sandbox.
Publish the Payment Form
The next step is to embed your form on the Payment page.
Enter the sample values and submit them. You will be redirected to the PayPal site, log in with test PayPal credentials, and make payments.
To confirm the payment again, log in to test the PayPal account and go to Sandbox » Notification.
There you can see the last payment received through the test PayPal account receipt.
Once you confirm the payment is received to your test account, you can make this setup for production.
To enable the PayPal integration, you will need to buy the WPForms premium plugin.
In this way, you can receive money on PayPal using WPForms PayPal addon.
Here are the few tutorials on WPForms addon, you would love to read it.
- How to Use Email Marketing to Skyrocket Your Sales (WPForms+ ActiveCampaign)?
- How WPForms Helps You With Recurring Payments[updated]?
- How to create file upload forms in WordPress using WPForms?
- How to add reCAPTCHA to WordPress forms?
- How to Reduce Form Abandonment in WordPress?
- How To Create A Signature Form In 3 Simple Steps?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- My Crypto Trading Journey and Learnings - March 22, 2022
- Is Blogging Dead? My Thoughts On Blogging Future - September 1, 2021
- How To Import Lastpass Passwords To iCloud Keychain? - August 30, 2021