WPForms is the best WordPress form plugin, it has many features that will help the business to grow. You can create different types of forms like multi-page forms, online order forms, file upload forms, add reCAPTCHA to forms, and also you can accept the payment using PayPal and Stripe, etc.
In this article, I will explain WPForms Sendinblue Addon, how we can connect the Sendinblue account with WPForms.
WPForms is the freemium WordPress plugin, you can install it freely and can use the basic functionality of it. If you want to get more from it then you can upgrade the WPForms to one of the premium plans.
Install WPForms and Sendinblue Addon
The first step is to install the WPForms plugin and to install the Sendinblue Addon you need to have the plus plan.
Once you purchased the WPForms plus plan, you can navigate to WPForms » Addons, you will see all the premium addons which is supported by your plan.
If the Addons are not visible then you can click on the refresh addon button.
Now, you can search for the Sendinblue and click on Install Addon. You can check the Active status.
Connect Sendinblue to WPForms
Now, you have to connect the Sendinblue account to WPForms. Navigate to WPForms » Settings and click on the Integration.
Click on the Sendinblue and you will see the Add New Account button.
You will have to put the two fields Sendinblue account API key, as well as a nickname for the account.
You will get the API Key from the Sendinblue account. Log in to your account and go to the main menu and click SMTP & API.
You will get the API key from there.
Copy the API Key and paste it into the WPForms setting. You can add the nickname as per your wish, this will be useful when we want to connect more Sendinblue accounts.
Click on the Connect to Sendinblue button.
You can see the Connected green button. Now you can use the Sendinblue with your WPForms.
Use Sendinblue Integration to Your Forms
Now you have connected the Sendinblue account with WPForms. When you create the forms you can use the Sendinblue integration.
If you want to know how to create the simple forms with WPForms then you cn refer my below articles.
- How To Create A Signature Form In 3 Simple Steps?
- How To Create An Engaging Multi-Page Form In WordPress?
Navigate to the forms setting and go to Marketing » Sendinblue then in the Sendinblue tab, click on the Add New Connection button.
Once you click on the add new connection button you will get a pop-up option for providing the nickname, this is just for internal purposes you can give it anything, click on the ok button.
Now, you will have to fill the below details.
- Select Account– You will have to select the Sendinblue account details which you have connected, and if you have connected more than one account then choose the correct one.
- Action To Perform– This is for what will happen when the user submits the forms. You can choose the Subscribe option if you want to grow your email list. Once the user submits the forms then the new subscriber will be added to your Sendinblue account.
- Email- You will have to choose the WPForms field where the subscriber email id contains.
- List- Select the Sendinblue email list where you want to add the new subscribers.
In this way, you can integrate the Sendinblue with your WPForms plugin and grow your email list.
Below are the useful WPForms articles, you can check it out.
You’ll love to read
- How To Create An Online Order Form In A WordPress Blog?
- How To Accept Payments With WPForms Using Stripe Addon?
- How To Receive Money On PayPal For WordPress Site?
- How To Create File Upload Forms In WordPress Using WPForms?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How To Track Enhanced eCommerce in Restricted Content Pro and GiveWP? - March 27, 2021
- How to Use Smart Tags for Dynamic Text Replacement in OptinMonster? - March 20, 2021
- How to Easily Use Lead Source Tracking in Google Analytics? - March 15, 2021