In my recent article, I have explained about Google AdSense.
Here, I am going to tell you how you can transfer an Adsense account from one Google account to another.
Suppose, your primary Adsense account is present on email@example.com, and you want to transfer it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to transfer Adsense account
Sign in to your Adsense account email@example.com (on which your Adsense account is present)
Go to the Setting >> Access and Authorization >> User management
Enter the email address where you want to transfer your AdSense account and click on the invite.
The confirmation link will be sent to your new email address and click on the confirmation link.
Once the new user(firstname.lastname@example.org) is confirmed, this account will be visible to the ‘User Management’ section.
After that, you can enable the administrator checkbox for a new email ID so that you can access your Google Adsense account from a unique email ID. This new account will have all admin access. It will remove all the remaining accounts too.
That’s it. Now you can add multiple administrators to a single account for the flexibility of your Account account.
Here, you can remove the first Google account from the user and make the Admin to your desired account. Now, your account will be accessed from the new Google account.
You can read the Adsense Tutorials for further details.
You’ll love to read
- Why Google AdSense Is Better Than Other Monetizing Techniques?
- Google Adsense Policy Changed To Make Publishers Happy
- How To Increase AdSense Earning With Matched Content Ads?
- Important Tips To Avoid AdSense Ban
- How To Create Google AdSense Account In 2021?
- Google AdSense Payment Method In India
- Complete Google AdSense Guide For Newbie Bloggers[Updated]
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Is Blogging Dead? My Thoughts On Blogging Future - September 1, 2021
- How To Import Lastpass Passwords To iCloud Keychain? - August 30, 2021
- Are you following your passion? - August 29, 2021