We have published many articles about Affiliate marketing and how to earn money from referring products.
Today I came to know about the highest paying affiliate program Kinsta.
Kinsta Affiliate Program will give the affiliate users up to $500 per referral. This is the highest-paying affiliate program in the web hosting category. The only requirement is you must have a blog to promote the Kinsta services/products else you can promote the affiliate link on social media.
In this article, I will tell you about Kinsta hosting, its affiliate program, and how to promote Kinsta hosting to get more referrals and ultimately more money.
You can join the Kinsta affiliate program on the official site. The signup process is simple. Please follow the below steps.
You have to provide the necessary information along with the PayPal email address for the payment.
In this step, you have to enter your website URL and more details on the website content.
In the final step, you have to agree to the terms and conditions. You will get the confirmation email from the Kinsta Team.
Thanks for applying to become a Kinsta affiliate! To ensure the quality of our network we approve each application manually. We’ll get back to you within 72 hours with an approval or denial.
After that, the Kinsta team will review your application manually and approve it if the content of the website matches their policy.
You will get notified via email once your application gets approved. See below sample
Now, you can log in to your dashboard to get the links and banners to promote Kinsta Hosting.
It’s time to create the affiliate link for your account.
You can see the create affiliate link tab at the left bottom. Click on it, paste any Kinsta hosting plan link which you want to convert to affiliate, and build it.
You can also use the banners of Kinsta to promote, go to the Material tab, and pick up any flag suitable for your blog.
You will get the affiliate link. You can use this link to add to any post, social media post, etc.
- How to earn money with a ShareASale affiliate program?
- Dreamhost affiliate program and my first earning
- Five lessons I learned from 3 years of blogging journey
Highlights of Kinsta Affiliate
- Get a one-time signup bonus of $50 (Starter), $100 (Pro), $150 (Business 1-4) or $500 (Enterprise 1-2). Plus you get 10% monthly recurring commissions.
- You can track your affiliate performance via a powerful affiliate dashboard.
- Kinsta pays your earnings monthly via PayPal doesn’t matter the amount.
- You can have access to a variety of banners and links through your dashboard.
- Payment method- PayPal
If you are a newbie in blogging, then I would suggest you work on the blog traffic first and later try different monetizing techniques.
Many new bloggers directly start monetizing the blog instead of paying attention to traffic. For affiliate marketing to work, you must have more traffic
Promote Kinsta Hosting
Once, your affiliate application has been approved, it’s time to promote the Kinsta hosting on your blog in various ways.
Some bloggers directly place the banner in the right widgets area. I think this strategy will work if you have more visitors, to your favorite blogs.
If you are a newbie blogger and want to promote Kinsta, then I would suggest you write a review of the Kinsta hosting. Try to put as many affiliate links in it. Readers will click while reading it and will be redirected to the Kinsta hosting.
Email Marketing- If you have a robust, targeted email audience, then it’s the best way to promote affiliate products and get more referrals. Write an attractive review in 500 words and send it to all your emails list.
Facebook Advert- This is also the more efficient way to promote the services and your blog. Facebook Advert will not allow you to promote the Kinsta hosting directly, but you can advertise the review post of Kinsta hosting to get more traffic for that post and ultimately, the referrals.
Google Adwords- This is also a similar method to Facebook Advert. You can not directly promote the Kinsta Affiliate links, but you can promote the review post of Kinsta.
Kinsta affiliate program is the highest paying affiliate program, simplest for sign up, and easy to track the performance.
If you like this post, then share it with your friends, if you have questions then let me know.
You’ll love to read
- SiteGround Affiliate Program Review
- Cloudways Affiliate Program- Earn $125 Per Referral
- Kinsta Affiliate Program- Earn Up To $500 Per Referral
- Dreamhost Affiliate Program [Earn Up To $200 Per Sale]
- StudioPress Affiliate Program Tutorial
- Hostgator Affiliate Program- Earn Up To $125 Per Referral
- ShareASale Affiliate Network Tutorial [With Screenshots]
- Bluehost Affiliate Program: Earn $65 Per Referral
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- My Crypto Trading Journey and Learnings - March 22, 2022
- Is Blogging Dead? My Thoughts On Blogging Future - September 1, 2021
- How To Import Lastpass Passwords To iCloud Keychain? - August 30, 2021