Do you have multiple Gmail accounts? Have you tired of checking emails from all the accounts? You need to sign out from one account then sign in to another account to checks emails.
In this short tutorial, I am going to tell you how you can merge multiple Gmail accounts into single so that you can check all the emails from one Gmail account. You don’t need to sign in to all the account.
First login your primary Gmail account and go to Setting >> Account and Import.
Click on the ‘Add another email address you own‘ you will get one window to add another Gmail account. Enter the name and email address that you want to merge with and click on the next step.
You will get 8 digits verification code via email which you need to verify and save otherwise you can confirm it by clicking the link in the email.
Now you can easily send mail from one address on behalf of other email address.
In this way you can link multiple Gmail accounts to your single Gmail account where you can check, send, receive all your emails.
If you like this short tutorial, then please do share it with your friends. Here are some related articles you might love to read.
- How to login to Gmail account without entering the password?
- Why I choose Outlook over Gmail?
- Mozilla Thunderbird- The best free email application
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to configure the WP Mail SMTP plugin with Amazon SES? - October 20, 2019
- How to Log Your Emails in WordPress using WP Mail SMTP? - October 18, 2019
- How To See The Keywords People Use To Find Your Website? - September 17, 2019