MonsterInsights is a Google Analytics WordPress plugin. It will give you more insights than Google Analytics.
MonsterInsights has introduced integration with the All In One SEO(AIOSEO) plugin to get more insights into the latest release.
The AIOSEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin that optimises your website for better search engine ranking. It will make your SEO easy. You can manage sitemap, Rich Snippets Schema, Local SEO, Social media integration, Robots.txt Editor, etc. There are many other features by which you can easily optimize your website.
The AIOSEO is available in four different plans basic, plus, pro, elite starting from $49.50 per year.
You can install theAIOSEO WordPress plugin and take the advantage of custom dimensions feature of MonsterInsights.
Add Custom Dimensions
The first step is to install the MonsterInsights Wordpress plugin. It is a free plugin, but if you want to use the premium features, you would need to buy the premium version.
Once you installed the MonsterInsights, go to Insights and Custom Dimensions.
You can add the AIOSEO focus keywords and TruSEO scores to the custom dimension section.
- The focus keyword is the keyword for which you have optimized your blog post.
- The TruSEO is a way for All in One SEO to provide recommendations on improving the on-page SEO of your content. It will show you a score out of 100, along with the recommendation. You can improve the score by following recommendations.
You can use this insight to improve your blog performance.
Now, you might be thinking about the use of this insight and how we can improve our website ranking using it.
- You will come to know which keywords are performing well.
- Also, you can sort out the lowest-performing keywords along with posts, and you can work on them to improve them.
- You will come to know the top-performing posts.
MonsterInsights all in one SEO integration will help you identify the top-performing keywords, and you can focus on low performing to improve it. This is another useful insight offered by MonsterInsights. In addition, it has other features like Author tracking, File download tracking, scroll depth tracking, etc.
You’ll love to read