To all the online blogger’s community.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
I hope that last year you did enjoy blogging. We have another year to set new goals and accomplish them. Many bloggers decide what they should do in the next year to improve the blog performance.
I have chosen many things like increasing monthly earnings and traffic, taking the blog to the next level, writing at least four posts in a week or updating it daily, etc.
I am telling you my resolutions for the new year.
- I want to increase quality backlinks.
- Write daily one quality post. It’s not possible, but I will try my best to make it possible.
- Content is king in blogging, so I am trying to improve my writing skills, grammar, etc. Also, I am updating all my old posts to make my content fresh.
- I will automate all my social media interactions with tools. I don’t want to invest more time in social media marketing.
- I am focusing on how to engage readers with my blog more time.
- At the end of 2020, I did start a YouTube channel for ScrollBucks. I will add more videos to the channel.
The primary intention behind blogging is to earn money, and for some bloggers, it’s a passion. So I am searching for new ways to make money online.
- Increase your number of posts per day or week.
- Read the popular blog and get something new from them.
- Try to understand what readers want and work for the same.
- Be unique, don’t copy others, write your content.
- Take your decision and make it fulfil.
- Time is money, don’t waste time. Try to do anything you want, which is helpful regarding your career.
- Try to read all popular blogs and what they are saying, their writing method, etc.
- Try to comment on the popular article. It’s good practice as everyone is looking into it.
If you plan to start a blog in 2021, you can follow the below new year resolutions.
NOTE- All the tools(OptinMonster, MonsterInsights) and plugins mentioned in this article are free, but if you want more premium features, then you can buy them.
Start A Blog
If you are new to blogging, you can start your 2021 journey by creating a new blog. On the other hand, if you are passionate about blogging, I recommend you start your first blog on WordPress.
If you are a business, then you must have a website. However, if you want to reach the targeted audience worldwide, you should think of starting a blog. I have written few articles that might help you to start a blog.
Know Your Audience
Once you have started your blog, it’s time to know who is reading your blog. If you want to see the blog traffic, then you can install Google Analytics.
If you want to know your audience, you can install Google Analytics and track the performance of your website.
If you install Google Analytics using MonsterInsights, you will get more stats inside the WordPress dashboard. In addition, it has many premium features that are not present in Google Analytics.
If you want to increase the traffic to your website, you have to find out the targeted keywords for your website.
If your site is already built and wants to know which keywords are doing well, you can use the Google Search Console to know about keywords used to reach your website.
Another quick way to see the keywords from the WordPress dashboard itself is MonsterInsights. It will show you the top 50 keywords in the WordPress dashboard, and if you want all data, you can check it in Google Search Console.
Build Email List
Being an online business, you should build an email list for your business. For an email subscription, you need to have a premium plugin that will do all email marketing tasks.
The OptinMonster will help you grow your email list while you can send the updates to your subscribers.
The OptinMonster is a premium plugin having many features that will help an online business to grow. For example, you can create different campaign types like Spin To Win Optin form, Floating Bar, Content Locking, etc.
OptinMonster has many customization options so that you can create a beautiful campaign suitable for your website.
- How To Create Eye-Catching Notification Bars For Your Website?
- How To Quickly Grow Your Email List With Content Locking?
- How To Quickly Create Exit Popups For WooCommerce?
- How To Create Awesome Coupon Popups In WordPress?
Social Media Marketing
Social Media is the key player in online business. You should be active on social media to drag the targeted traffic. You can create a social profile on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and share your updates on it.
If you are a very busy person, you will get many tools for social media management like Buffer, Hootsuite, etc., or you can hire a social media manager for your business.
As stated by Google, website speed is one of the most important factors in Google Ranking, so one can not ignore it. If your website is slow, then you may lose your audience so does income.
We have to optimize our site so that it will load faster. So there are different factors which we can consider.
With the latest version of MonsterInsights, we can now monitor the website speed in the WordPress dashboard.
Track Your Progress With Review Report
Finally, you can track your progress at the end of the year and see how your websites performed.
If you had set the year’s goals, you could see how much you achieved, but you need the best tool to do all the tasks for all this.
MonsterInsights will show you all the progress in the review report. Also, you can set the goals and track the progress.
Suppose you have started a blog, then best of luck with your blogging journey. OptinMonster, MonsterInsights, WPForms are the best WordPress plugin that will help to grow your online business.
You can install MonsterInsights and WPForms freely, but if you are serious about your online business, you should consider upgrading it to premium and take advantage of the premium features.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Is Blogging Dead? My Thoughts On Blogging Future - September 1, 2021
- How To Import Lastpass Passwords To iCloud Keychain? - August 30, 2021
- Are you following your passion? - August 29, 2021