HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you.
I hope that last year you did enjoy blogging. We have another year to set new goals and accomplish them. Many bloggers decide what should do in the next year so that we can improve the blog performance.
I have chosen lots of things like increase monthly are earning, traffic, taking the blog to the next level, write at least four posts in a week or update it daily, etc.
I am telling you my resolutions for the new year.
- I want to increase quality backlinks.
- Write daily one quality post. It’s not possible, but I will try my best to make it possible.
- Content is king in blogging, so I am trying to improve my writing skills, grammar, etc. Also, I am updating all my old posts to make my content fresh.
- I will automate all my social media interactions with tools. I don’t want to invest more time in social media marketing.
- I am focusing on how to engage readers with my blog more time.
The primary intention behind blogging is to earn money and for some blogger its passion. I am searching for new ways to make money online.
- Increase your number of posts per day or week.
- Read the popular blog and get something new from them.
- Try to understand what readers want and work for the same.
- Be unique, don’t copy others, write your content.
- Take your decision and make it fulfill.
- Time is money, don’t waste time, try to do anything you want, which is helpful regarding your career.
- Try to read all popular blog and what they are saying, there writing method, etc.
- Try to comment on the popular article it’s good practice as everyone is looking into it.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to Boost Conversions with Multi-Step Popups? - September 4, 2020
- Should You Delete or update Old Blog Posts? - September 4, 2020
- How to share google analytics reports with others using monsterInsights? - August 29, 2020