In my earlier post, I have explained the best chrome plugins. In this post, I am going to tell you about the useful chrome plugin ‘save to google drive.’ This plugin is used to save the web content and snapshots of the websites to your google drive.
Type of web content
- You can save the current web page by just clicking the Save to Google Drive button to the right of the address bar. The format of the web page and the location is managed (explained later in this article) in the extensions options page.
- Save any images on the web page by just right click and save it to Google Drive.
- You can save any Documents, PDF, Audio, Video and any other files by right click and save to Google Drive.
Install the latest version of saving to Google Drive from the chrome web store. Once you installed it, you will see the Google Drive icon on the top right corner. This icon will help you to save the webpage.
To configure this plugin, right-click on the icon and go to the option. Here you can set up your Google account, default folder to save files and web pages type.
Once you set up all these things, it’s time to save something to your Google drive. Open any links, web page, images, video or audio, right-click on a file and save the link to google drive. Your link will be automatically saved to the Google drive default folder.
If you want to save the whole web page, then click on the icon(top right side), your web page will be saved to Google Drive folder. In this case, you can see the progress bar, and you can rename the file after saving, also change the destination folder.
You can save the media files by the same procedure. With the help of this plugin, you can easily convert the Microsoft office and.CSV file to Google Docs format.
In this way, you can save the media, web pages for future reading. If you like this article, then share it with your friends.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How To Track Enhanced eCommerce in Restricted Content Pro and GiveWP? - March 27, 2021
- How to Use Smart Tags for Dynamic Text Replacement in OptinMonster? - March 20, 2021
- How to Easily Use Lead Source Tracking in Google Analytics? - March 15, 2021