Install Tracking ID in BlogSpot blog
Open your blogger dashboard go to template>edit HTML
Now search for </head> and paste your tracking code just above the </head> below that code you need to put
<b:include data=’blog’ name=’google-analytics’/>
- Sign in Google Analytics
- Click on the Admin at the top of the menu
- Select Tracking info>Tracking code
- The status will show whether you have installed it correctly or not. Here is the general status which appears on your Analytics dashboard.
The tracking code has been detected on the homepage of your website, and the Google Analytics servers are updating your configuration before your data can be processed and appear in your reports.
The tracking code isn’t set up correctly on your web pages.
You’ve got the tracking code set up, and it’s collecting and sending data to your property. You can still use the other tools, like the Google Analytics Debugger, to do a more in-depth analysis or to troubleshoot your setup.
There are no data available that Google Analytics can use to tell if your tracking code is working. Check your set up to see if you can find a solution.
Latest posts by Amit (see all)
- How to change WordPress login URL using WPS hide login? - June 30, 2018
- How to configure web push notifications for WordPress blog using OneSignal? - June 29, 2018
- How to transfer domain from GoDaddy to Google Domains [no downtime]? - March 25, 2018