Are you Affiliate Marketer? Do you want to join more affiliate programs from your niche?
ShareASale Affiliate Network will provide you thousands of affiliate programs to promote. It is the biggest marketplace for Affiliate Marketer.
In this tutorial, I will walk you through the entire process of ShareASale Affiliate Network and how you can find the right product for you to promote.
If you dont know about Affiliate Marketing then you can read my article on Affiliate Marketing.
ShareASale is Affiliate Network where more than 3000 merchants registered to promote their products and services. You can sign up to ShareASale as a Merchant or an Affiliate.
If you have registered to ShareASale as an Affiliate, then you will get more than 3000 companies’ products/services to promote their products.
To promote the various product on your blog, you need a ShareASale Affiliate account. You can follow the below guide to create a ShareASale Affiliate account.
Once you created the ShareASale Affiliate account then it’s time to find out the right products to promote on your blog.
You can find the affiliate program which you want to promote. The respective affiliate team will review your application and approve or reject it depending on their policy.
Log in to your Affiliate Account dashboard and click on search for the Merchant.
Once you search the particular program, then click join the program.
Once you are done your affiliate application will submit to the merchant and the current status will show pending. They will review your application and get back to you within 1-2 days.
Once your application approved it’s time to find out the banners and links to promote. Click on the links and get a links/banner.
Once you click on the get banner, you will be redirected to the merchant list which you have joined.
What kind of products you can promote on your blog. Here are some tips to choose the products
- You can promote the products of your blog niche.
- Check out the commission rate
- Products that you are using or have been used.
If you want to quit any programs which you have joined then, you can quickly terminate it. Only go to account and choose to manage/stop programs. You will get all joined affiliate programs to choose which you want to end and quit it.
If you are a merchant and want to promote your products, then ShareASale is the right place for you to promote. The merchant dashboard is user-friendly you can quickly upload the banner and links, and you will get Affiliate clicks, Purchase History, Sold items, etc. all you can track from the single screen.
Overall all you need as a merchant is available. The initial registration amount is $550 for the Merchant.
If you have products to promote then join ShareASale Merchant Network
- Reliable payment method by check as well as EFT transfer, they will pay you on time.
- Advanced search option for the Merchant and Affiliate.
- More than 3000 Merchants available.
- You can download any report from ShareASale like Transaction details, Today’s stats, Revenue, etc.
- Excellent support, you can raise your problems with the ShareASale support team.
- The threshold payment amount is $50 means for a payout you need to have a minimum of $50 in your account.
- Attractive Commission rate from 8% to 40%
- The ShareASale dashboard is simple that anyone can understand.
ShareASale Affiliate Network is the right place for Affiliate Marketer and Merchants. For the Affiliate, it’s free to join and promote the products. If you are a blogger and searching for products to promote on your blog then I would recommend you join the ShareASale Network.
If you are a merchant and you want to reach out to the targeted people then ShareASale will definitely help you to increase the sales with minimal fees.
Friends, If you like this tutorial then share it with your friends.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How To Set Up hCaptcha : A Free And Privacy-focused Alternative? - January 23, 2021
- How I earned ₹56000 By Working Only 30 minutes Everyday [With Proof]? - December 27, 2020
- How To Easily Set Up Form Conversion Tracking in Google Analytics? - December 19, 2020