Do you know about Affiliate Marketing?
How you earn money from your blog?
I am using Direct Advertisement and Affiliate Marketing to monetize my blog.
Are you looking for the Affiliate Marketplace to find out the right products for your blog?
ShareASale Affiliate Network will provide you thousands of products to promote.
In this tutorial, I will explain about How you can find the products for your blog and earn money with the ShareASale affiliate network.
Shareasale is Affiliate Network where more than 3000 merchants registered to promote their products and services. You can sign up to ShareASale as a Merchant or an Affiliate.
If you have registered to ShareASale as an Affiliate, then you will get more than 3000 companies’ products/services to promote their products.
To promote the various product on your blog, you need a ShareASale Affiliate account. You can follow the below guide to create a ShareASale Affiliate account.
Once you created the ShareASale Affiliate account then its time to find out the right products to promote on your blog.
You need to join an affiliate program for each product in ShareASale. The respective team will review your application and approve it.
Log in to your Affiliate Account dashboard and click on search for the Merchant.
Once you search the particular program, then click join the program.
Once you are done your affiliate application will submit to the merchant and current status will show pending. They will review your application and get back to you within 1-2 days.
Once your application approved its time to find out the banners and links to promote. Click on the links and get a links/banner.
Once you click on the get banner, you will be redirected to the merchant list which you have joined.
What kind of products you can promote on your blog. Here are some tips to choose the products
- You can promote the products of your blog niche.
- Check out the commission rate
- Products that you are using or have been used.
If you want to quit any programs which you have joined then, you can quickly terminate it. Only go to account and choose to manage/stop programs. You will get all joined affiliate programs to choose which you want to end and quit it.
If you are a merchant and want to promote your products, then ShareASale is the right place for you to promote. The merchant dashboard is user-friendly you can quickly upload the banner and links, and you will get Affiliate clicks, Purchase History, Sold items, etc. all you can track from the single screen.
Overall all you need as a merchant is available. The initial registration amount is $550 for the Merchant.
If you have products to promote then join ShareASale Merchant Network
- Reliable payment method by check as well as EFT transfer, they will pay you on time.
- Advanced search option for the Merchant and Affiliate.
- More than 3000 Merchants available.
- You can download any report from ShareASale like Transaction details, Today’s stats, Revenue, etc.
- Excellent support, you can raise your problems with the ShareASale support team.
- The threshold payment amount is $50 means for a payout you need to have a minimum of $50 in your account.
- Attractive Commission rate from 8% to 40%
- The ShareASale dashboard is simple that anyone can understand.
ShareASale Affiliate Network is the right place for Affiliate Marketer. For the Affiliate its free to join and promote the products. If you are a blogger and searching for products to promote on your blog then I would recommend you to join the ShareASale Network.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How To Create an Engaging Multi-Page Form in WordPress? - July 12, 2020
- Interview With Jitendra Vaswani From BloggersIdeas - June 7, 2020
- What did I learn From My Three Failed Blogs? - June 7, 2020