I have used Bluehost for two years and the only reason I switched to Dreamhost is renewal pricing of Bluehost.
I have shared my experience with these two hosting providers, please do read it.
After using these two web hosting I moved my blog to SiteGround which is the WordPress hosting company. SiteGround provides hosting in new price starting from $3.95/month.
SiteGround support WordPress, Joomla, Magento hosting, and it offers shared hosting, dedicated servers, cloud hosting. There are 250000+ websites hosted on SiteGround web hosting.
In SiteGround, you will get lots of features at the cheapest price. In this post, I want to review SiteGround web hosting and share my personal experience.
Before that, I have shared the web hosting companies and there plans in my previous articles. Please do read it and check which web hosting is suitable for you.
Pricing and Plans
SiteGround shared hosting comes with StartUp, GrowBig, GoGeek plans. Shared hosting plans started from $3.95 to $14.95. You can choose any plan that will be suitable for your website. I will share briefly about their plans and pros, cons, features, etc.
In SiteGround shared hosting the space allocated(10GB to 30GB) is very less compared to another hosting provider. At the same price, HostGator and Bluehost will provide you unlimited space.
This drawback of SiteGround shared web hosting makes me unhappy. In shared web hosting SiteGround provides three plans depending upon the monthly visitors to your website.
As you know that SiteGround plan starts at $3.95, it is suitable for small business mainly for personal blog having traffic up to 10,000 per month.
The SiteGround technical support is impressive and you will get a response for your query immediately. The support team will reply to your message within a day or real time also. Here are the features of StartUp plan.
The next level of a plan of SiteGround comes with more features in $7.95/month. You will get extra features like premium support means your ticket can be handled with priority, premium security, premium speed as SuperCacher is included in this.
The GoGeek plan is suitable for large business having visitors more than 1,00,000 as this is an advanced plan you will get more features along with the previous one.
Features of SiteGround web hosting
- Automatic account activation.
- Free website migration free of cost.
- Easy setup, don’t require extra effort to setup it, you need three clicks to install website.
- Guaranteed 99.99% uptime.
- Real-time technical support, 24*7, no waiting time, real-time chat support.
- cPanel dashboard is friendly that anyone can understand.
- Unlimited traffic, DB, Emails, etc.
- Free .com domain
- Daily backup and website restore are rapid
- Thirty days of money back guarantee.
- Free website template,1-click installer, free software setup.
This is my genuine review for SiteGround web hosting. This web hosting is suitable for all businesses; I found the only drawback is it offers less storage space starting from 10GB to maximum 30GB otherwise all good.
Technical support is excellent, live chat support, expert team, etc. If you have any experience apart from this, then share it with us, Comment on this post.
- Starting from $3.95/month
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How To Set Up Author Tracking in Google Analytics by MonsterInsights? - December 21, 2019
- How To Track File Downloads in WordPress Site? - November 3, 2019
- How to configure the WP Mail SMTP plugin with Amazon SES? - October 20, 2019