I have used Bluehost for two years and the only reason I switched to Dreamhost is the renewal pricing of Bluehost.
I have shared my experience with these two hosting providers, please do read it.
After using these two web hosting I moved my blog to SiteGround. SiteGround provides hosting at a new price starting from $3.95/month.
SiteGround supports WordPress, Joomla, Magento hosting, and it offers shared hosting, dedicated servers, cloud hosting. There are 2 million + websites hosted on SiteGround web hosting.
In SiteGround, you will get lots of features at the cheapest price. In this post, I want to review SiteGround web hosting and wanted to share my personal experience.
SiteGround Web Hosting
SiteGround offers different types of hosting for beginners to experts. You can choose from four different types of hostings.
- Web Hosting (Start from $3.95/month)
- WordPress Hosting (Start from $3.95/month)
- WooCommerce Hosting (Start from $3.95/month)
- Cloud Hosting (Start from $80/month)
For the beginner, you can go for Web hosting starting from $3.95 per month and in offer season you will get this plan at $2.95 per month.
If you want more performance and you are a business then you can opt for Cloud Hosting. It’s a bit expensive starting from $80 per month.
Pricing and Plans
SiteGround hosting comes with StartUp, GrowBig, GoGeek plans. Shared hosting plans started from $3.95 to $14.95. You can choose any plan that will be suitable for your website. I will share briefly about their plans and the pros, cons, features, etc.
In SiteGround shared hosting the space allocated(10GB to 30GB) is very less compared to another hosting provider. At the same price, HostGator and Bluehost will provide you unlimited space.
This is the only drawback of SiteGround web hosting but nobody uses 10GB size for the blog.
SiteGround provides three plans depending upon the monthly visitors to your website.
As you know the SiteGround plan starts at $3.95, it is suitable for small businesses mainly for personal blogs having traffic up to 10,000 per month.
The SiteGround technical support is impressive and you will get a response to your query immediately. The support team will reply to your message within a day or in real-time also. Here are the features of the StartUp plan.
The next level of a plan of SiteGround comes with more features at $7.95/month. You will get extra features like premium support means your ticket can be handled with priority, premium security, premium speed as SuperCacher is included in this.
The GoGeek plan is suitable for large businesses having visitors of more than 1,00,000 as this is an advanced plan you will get more features along with the previous one.
I love SiteGround customer service. You will get a quick response with the solution. The customer support team is very talented and eager to help you to fix the issue raised by the customer.
When I was a user of SiteGround, I was fully satisfied with the support team. They had fixed all my issues in a single day (within an hour).
Now, you can earn money with the SiteGround affiliate Program. Learn more about SiteGround Affiliate.
- Automatic account activation.
- Free website migration free of cost.
- Easy setup, don’t require extra effort to set up it, you need three clicks to install the website.
- Guaranteed 99.99% uptime.
- Real-time technical support, 24*7, no waiting time, real-time chat support.
- cPanel dashboard is friendly that anyone can understand.
- Unlimited traffic, DB, Emails, etc.
- Free .com domain
- Daily backup and website restore are rapid
- Thirty days of the money-back guarantee.
- Free website template,1-click installer, free software setup.
This is my genuine review of SiteGround web hosting. This web hosting is suitable for all businesses; I found the only drawback is it offers less storage space starting from 10GB to a maximum of 30GB otherwise all good.
Technical support is excellent, live chat support, expert team, etc. If you have any experience apart from this, then share it with us, Comment on this post.
You’ll love to read
- How to start a blog on Hostgator?
- How to start a free blog on Blogger?
- How to install WordPress on Bluehost?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Is Blogging Dead? My Thoughts On Blogging Future - September 1, 2021
- How To Import Lastpass Passwords To iCloud Keychain? - August 30, 2021
- Are you following your passion? - August 29, 2021