Affiliate marketing is the best way to earn money from your blog. It’s totally free to join any affiliate program and promote the products and services. If you are new to affiliate marketing then you can read my recent post
Recently, I have discussed Bluehost, Hostgator, WPEngine, GreenGeeks, ShareASale and Grammarly Affiliate programs. Today I am writing about a very popular affiliate program Studiopress which is managed by the ShareASale affiliate network.
What is StudioPress?
Studiopress is the most popular online WordPress theme and plugins store. You might be heard about the Genesis framework. Here are some reasons why Genesis is the most used framework
- All Studiopress themes are SEO friendly
- HTML5 compatibility
- Once you bought the framework, then you will get unlimited support, updates, and websites too.
- Genesis framework is very secure
- You can customize your theme as you want.
You can earn money by referring to Studiopress on your blog. If you have a blog about the blogging stuff, then I recommend you to join the Studiopress affiliate program.
Here I am discussing everything about Studiopress affiliate.
Studiopress Affiliate program
Studiopress affiliate is an online program that will help you to generate income from your blog. For that, you have to promote Studiopress banners/links on your blog. If the sale is made through your affiliate links, then you will get the commission.
ShareASale Affiliate Network manages Studiopress affiliates. If you want to join the Studiopress Affiliate program, then create a ShareASale Affiliate account and join the Studiopress Affiliate. I have written a complete guide to ShareASale Affiliate Network you can refer it.
Once you joined the Studiopress Affiliate program, your application will get reviewed by the team and will notify you via mail about the status of the application.
Once approved, then find out the right banner/links for your blog and promote it. Here is some promotional strategy for you.
- You can place a Studiopress banner in the widget area of your theme.
- Write a post about the Studiopress theme and add affiliate links to it.
- Send your review to your subscribers through MailChimp or another service.
- If you are using a Genesis framework, then write the “Genesis Framework” in the footer area and add your affiliate link.
- Create a Facebook offer and share it on your Official page.
Once you started promoting Studiopress themes on your blog, interested readers will buy the theme through your links. For each Studiopress theme sale, you will get a 35% commission.
The exciting thing about Studiopress affiliate is that it is offering two types of commissions.
- You will get a flat $1 commission for each sign-up.
- 5% commission on each sale made through your referral affiliate link.
If you like the above tutorial then please do share it with your friends.
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How much does it cost to start a WordPress blog? - April 6, 2020
- How to create file upload forms in WordPress using WPForms? - March 9, 2020
- How to add reCAPTCHA to WordPress forms? - January 23, 2020