If you are a blogger, then you must come across terms like CPC, CPM, CTR, etc. Here are the detailed meaning of these blogging terms.
CPM (Cost Per Thousand)
CPM means cost per thousand impressions of Ads. M is the Roman character used for thousand.
The impression is the number of times your ads shown on your blog. CPM is the amount that will you get after a thousand impressions of ads.
CPC (Cost Per Click)
CPC is the amount you will get for all valid clicks. The CPC rates may be varies depending on various factors from $0.1 to $5. The CPC price depends on the keywords and the location from where it gets clicked.
CTR (Click Through Rate)
CTR measures the efficiency of both and defined in percentage. CTR is the percentage of click per impression. Suppose your ads are having 100 impressions and only five people click it means your CTR is 5%.
CTR=(Number of Clicks/Number of impression)*100
CPA (Cost Per Action)
The action could be any type like clicking on Ads, Filling forms, Following newsletters, Online Survey, etc. CPA means the amount which you get for each action. CPA rates vary from $0.10 to $50.
You may like this
- Adsense tutorials
- Why Google Adsense?
- Adsense payment method in India and Overseas
- How not to get ban by Google Adsense?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to Boost Conversions with Multi-Step Popups? - September 4, 2020
- Should You Delete or update Old Blog Posts? - September 4, 2020
- How to share google analytics reports with others using monsterInsights? - August 29, 2020