When I started my blogging journey, I didn’t expect that I would earn money from my blog and even I didn’t start it as a full-time blogger.
Recently, I published an article about my blogging income, if you haven’t read it yet, you can read it here.
- How My Blogging Passion Helped Me To Earn ₹1,00,000 [With Proof]?
- How I Earned ₹56000 By Working Only 30 Minutes Everyday [With Proof]?
The journey started in 2014 when I was a jobless engineer. I searched for a software engineer job but couldn’t get success.
I was trying to find out the different ways to earn money and finally, I had chosen blogging because of few reasons which I am going to tell you in this article.
Who doesn’t want freedom? If you don’t want freedom then you can skip this section. LOL.
If you have read my above articles about blogging income, you would see that it’s not a huge amount of money but you can work hard on your blog to earn more money.
Many people say that money can buy you freedom but what if you have to work 10 hours a day for money, that’s not freedom, isn’t it?
For me, freedom is something like you can do whatever you want whenever you want and wherever you want which your full-time job will not give.
Blogging will give you 100% freedom.
In blogging, you will be your own boss. You won’t have any restrictions and you can work whenever and wherever you want. That’s the freedom everyone wants so that one can focus on their dreams.
If you want to go on vacation then you can take your laptop and go anywhere in this world because your business is with you. You don’t need to worry about the world. There is no other job in this world that will give you this type of freedom.
If you have a blog and earning a decent amount of money, you can work whenever you want. There is no timing restriction when to blog like a full-time job.
In a full-time job, you will have to work at least 8 hours a day and that also depends on your speed of work. If you are not able to complete your work in 8 hours then there might be a possibility that you would have to work late night and even on weekend.
Blogging will give you complete freedom on when you should work on your blog. If you are a hardworking guy you can work more hours to make your blog popular.
In blogging, the sky is the limit for your earning, you can earn lots of money but for that, you would need to work hard but once your blog is well settled no one can stop you from earning money.
On the other hand, in a full-time job, you would have to wait till the end of the year for increment and that is also not satisfactory [I am considering the software engineer job here].
If you have a passion for blogging then no one can stop you from starting your blog. The main advantage of blogging as a passion is that you can earn money by doing what you love and you will never regret that you didn’t do any other job which you don’t like.
If blogging is your passion but you are financially weak then I would recommend you to start looking for a job and once you get a job with a decent amount of salary then you can start your blog doing your job. In this way, you would get money from a full-time job and you are also happy that you are following your passion by starting a blog.
Once you realized that you are earning enough amount of money then you can quit your job and start blogging as a full-time career but think twice before doing this.
Meet New People
In blogging, you will meet lots of new people from all over the world. You can talk with them, help them, and take advice to improve your blog.
Blogging will help you to create your own identity and people will know by your blog. If you are interested in meeting new people then blogging is the best way to represent you to the world.
The Truth Behind Blogging
In this section, I would like to highlight some true facts about blogging in 2021.
- In Blogging, you must have patience, it’s not a single day of work, it would take months sometimes years to start earning from your blog.
- If you have a passion for blogging then you can start your blog because while following passion we don’t expect to get results.
- In 2021, it’s difficult to get the traffic to your blog so does the earning money. Your blog income is directly proportional to the blog traffic.
- Google is continuously changing the algorithm, it’s difficult to cracks the ranking factors of the Google algorithm.
- If you really wanna do blogging, start your blog with WordPress and buy a domain name for your blog.
- When you start a blog, first focus on writing content, then try to get decent traffic then implement the different monetization techniques.
- As a beginner, you should focus on a single niche blog.
- Don’t use any nulled theme, stay simple, don’t make your blog complicated.
Blogging is a beautiful way to earn money while enjoying your life and you would definitely love it, of course when you started earning money. If you want freedom and want to enjoy your life the way you want then I would recommend you to start a blog and if you are a newbie then learn to blog.
If you like this article then you can share it with your friends who want to start a blog. If you have any questions about blogging then you can contact me.
You’ll love to read
- What Did I Learn From My Three Failed Blogs?
- Blogging Lessons I Learned So Far
- How To Start A Blog In 2021: Guide For Beginners?
- How Much Does It Cost To Start WordPress Blog?
- Things You Should Know Before Starting Blog
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How To Create Surveys and Polls Forms In WordPress? - June 13, 2021
- Being Minimalistic: Be More With Less In Blogging - May 31, 2021
- WPForms- Authorize.net Addon For Accepting Online Payments - May 20, 2021