When I started my blogging journey, I didn’t expect to earn money from my blog, and even I didn’t start it as a full-time blogger.
Recently, I published an article about my blogging income. If you haven’t read it yet, you can read it here.
- How My Blogging Passion Helped Me To Earn ₹1,00,000 [With Proof]?
- How I Earned ₹56000 By Working Only 30 Minutes every day [With Proof]?
The journey started in 2014 when I was a jobless engineer. I searched for a software engineer job but couldn’t get success.
I was trying to find out the different ways to earn money, and finally, I had chosen Blogging because of few reasons, which I am going to tell you in this article.
Who doesn’t want freedom? If you don’t want freedom, then you can skip this section. LOL.
If you have read my above articles about blogging income, you would see that it’s not a huge amount of money, but you can work hard on your blog to earn more money.
Many people say that money can buy you freedom, but what if you have to work 10 hours a day for money? That’s not freedom.
For me, freedom is something like you can do whatever you want whenever you want and wherever you want, which your full-time job will not give.
Blogging will give you 100% freedom.
In Blogging, you will be your boss. However, you won’t have any restrictions, and you can work whenever and wherever you want. That’s the freedom everyone wants so that one can focus on their dreams.
If you want to go on vacation, you can take your laptop and go anywhere in this world because your business is with you. You don’t need to worry about the world. There is no other job in this world that will give you this type of freedom.
If you have a blog and earning a decent amount of money, you can work whenever you want. There is no timing restriction when to blog like a full-time job.
In a full-time job, you will have to work at least 8 hours a day, which also depends on your work speed. If you cannot complete your work in 8 hours, then there might be a possibility that you would have to work late at night and even on weekends.
Blogging will give you complete freedom on when you should work on your blog. If you are a hardworking guy, you can work more hours to make your blog popular.
In Blogging, the sky is the limit for your earning, you can earn lots of money, but for that, you would need to work hard, but once your blog is well settled, no one can stop you from earning money.
On the other hand, it is a full-time job. Moreover, you would have to wait till the end of the year for increment, which is also not satisfactory [I am considering the software engineer job here].
If you have a passion for Blogging, then no one can stop you from starting your blog. The main advantage of Blogging as a passion is that you can earn money by doing what you love, and you will never regret that you didn’t do any other job you don’t like.
If Blogging is your passion, but you are financially weak, then I would recommend you start looking for a job, and once you get a job with a decent amount of salary, you can start your blog doing your job. In this way, you would get money from a full-time job, and you are also happy that you are following your passion by starting a blog.
Once you realize that you are earning enough money, you can quit your job and start blogging as a full-time career but think twice before doing this.
Meet New People
In Blogging, you will meet lots of new people from all over the world. You can talk with them, help them, and take advice to improve your blog.
Blogging will help you to create your own identity, and people will know by your blog. If you are interested in meeting new people, Blogging is the best way to represent you.
The Truth Behind Blogging
In this section, I would like to highlight some facts about blogging in 2021.
- In Blogging, you must have patience. It’s not a single day of work. It would take months, sometimes years, to start earning from your blog.
- If you have a passion for Blogging, you can start your blog because we don’t expect to get results while following a passion.
- In 2021, it isn’t easy to get traffic to your blog, so it makes earning money. Your blog income is directly proportional to the blog traffic.
- Google is continuously changing the algorithm. It’s difficult to cracks the ranking factors of the Google algorithm.
- If you want to do Blogging, start your blog with WordPress and buy a domain name for your blog.
- When you start a blog, first focus on writing content, get decent traffic, then implement the different monetization techniques.
- As a beginner, you should focus on a single niche blog.
- Don’t use any nulled theme. Stay simple, don’t make your blog complicated.
Blogging is a beautiful way to earn money while enjoying your life, and you would love it, of course, when you started earning money. However, if you want freedom and want to enjoy your life the way you want, I would recommend you to start a blog and if you are a newbie, then learn to blog.
If you like this article, you can share it with your friends who want to start a blog. Also, if you have any questions about Blogging, then you can contact me.
You’ll love to read
- What Did I Learn From My Three Failed Blogs?
- Blogging Lessons, I Learned So Far
- How To Start A Blog In 2021: Guide For Beginners?
- How Much Does It Cost To Start WordPress Blog?
- Things You Should Know Before Starting Blog
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- Is Blogging Dead? My Thoughts On Blogging Future - September 1, 2021
- How To Import Lastpass Passwords To iCloud Keychain? - August 30, 2021
- Are you following your passion? - August 29, 2021