Affiliate Marketing is the best way to make money from a blog. If you are not aware of how affiliate marketing works, then you can read my affiliate marketing guide.
Recently, I have written about Bluehost, Hostgator affiliate programs. Today I came with the WP Engine affiliate program, as the name suggests that WP it’s a WordPress hosting.
Before starting with the Affiliate program, let’s see more about WP Engine features and plans.
Speed and Security are the key features of WP Engine Shared web hosting. If you are a business, it’s right to use it, but for a personal blog, I would suggest you go for Bluehost or Hostgator web hosting. WP Engine also offers plans for an own blog, but it is too expensive compared to others.
Here are the plans available for WP Engine.
This is the starter plan of WP Engine, which is compatible with the personal blog. In this plan, you will get up to 10GB of storage space. You can install one domain in this plan. As on a personal blog, we can not store more than 10GB it offered that much space. You can transfer unlimited data with this plan. This plan is suitable for those who are having 25K visitors per month.
All these features you will get in $29/month, and I think for a beginner it is not affordable. At the same time other hosting providers like Bluehost, Hostgator are offering from $2.95/month.
The professional plan offers you 20GB of local storage. You can install up to 10 websites in this professional plan. This plan is suitable for the blog having 100K visitors per month.
The business plan is quite expensive offers from $249/month, which is suitable for 400K per month. It offers 25 installs. You will get up to 30GB of storage in this plan.
There are also two more plans premium and enterprise-grade available, but to know more details about these, you need to call the support team. They will provide you the right plan for your business,
If you see the pricing of all the plans, it’s too expensive. Only the company can afford it. The only drawback of WP Engine hosting is the pricing factor.
WP Engine Affiliate Program
If you are a blogger, then you might hear about affiliate marketing where you will get a reward by the merchant when the purchase happened through your affiliate ID.
WP Engine affiliate program offers a maximum commission of $200 per referral. This is the maximum reward that is provided by many web hosting companies.
WP Engine is one of the popularly managed WordPress hostings. This Web hosting is only for WordPress users having massive traffic means it is suitable for business. Here is some useful information about WP Engine affiliate program.
- WP Engine managed to host was only for WordPress blog.
- WP Engine affiliate program pays you $200 per referral compared to all others. It means when readers go to the WPEngine through your website referral link and sign up for web hosting, and then you will get $200 commission rewards.
- The commissions paid monthly. You don’t have to wait for an extended period for your payment.
- Shareasale manages this affiliate program, and it means you need to join the Shareasale affiliate network first.
- You will get the variety of banners for this affiliate from Shareasale to place it on your blog.
You can join the WP Engine Affiliate program from ShareASale here.
You can check out other Affiliate Programs-
- How to earn money with Bluehost Affiliate Program?
- How to earn money with HostGator Affiliate Program?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to Create Countdown Timer Popup for Sale Growth using OptinMonster? - October 15, 2020
- How to start a blog in 2020: guide for beginners? - October 11, 2020
- How to Connect WordPress Website Leads And Salesforce CRM? - September 30, 2020