Do you want to create forms for your WordPress website? Are you searching for all in one solution for forms?
If you have a WordPress website, you must need a form plugin to create the contact form. There are many WordPress form builder plugin available, but WPForms is the best form builder for your website.
In this article, I will review the WPForms WordPress form builder plugin that will cover all the features of WPForms.
WPForms allows us to create different types of forms using the most powerful drag and drop form builder.
WPForms is a form builder plugin, but it offers more features than any other form builder plugin. For example, you can create file upload forms, donation forms, multi-page forms, online order forms, add reCAPTCHA to forms, survey forms, etc.
You can use the different WPForms addons to make your forms more powerful. For example, you can use the PayPal and Stripe addon to accept payments from customers.
Let’s see how to create a simple form using WPForms.
Here are a few articles about WPForms.
- How To Create An Online Order Form In A WordPress Blog?
- How To Create An Engaging Multi-Page Form In WordPress?
- How To Create Online Donation Forms For Nonprofits In WordPress?
- How To Receive Money On PayPal For WordPress Site?
- How To Add ReCAPTCHA To WordPress Forms?
Create a Simple Form
WPForms has a simple process to create any forms. You don’t need to have any prior knowledge of WordPress or any coding. You will get almost all types of predefined forms templates. You can use anyone and customize it as per your requirements.
Here, I will show you how you can create a simple form using WPForms.
First, you need to install and activate the WPForms WordPress plugin.
NOTE- WPForms is a free WordPress plugin. You can create a simple contact form using it. If you want to use the premium add-ons of WPForms, you will have to purchase the WPForms premium version.
Go to WPForms» Add New to create a new form.
You will get an option to use the predefined form templates or create a form from scratch.
I would recommend you to choose the existing form template to save your time in form building.
Once you choose the form template, provide the form name to understand the purpose of the form easily.
Now, it’s time to customize your form.
On the next screen, you will get the drag and drop form editor.
From the left-hand side panel, you can drag the field which you want in your form and drop it wherever required.
WPForms supports all the customization fields which are required for your business. Furthermore, all the fields are organized using groups Standard Fields, Fancy Fields, and Payment Fields to easily find out the fields.
Once you complete all the customization of your form, you can save your form.
Types Of Forms
WPForms allows us to create different types of forms. Here is the list of forms.
- Simple Contact Form
- Order Form
- Donation Form
- Multi-Page Form
- Polls and Survey Form
- Newsletter Form
- Payment Form
- File Upload Form
You can use the premium addons with these forms to make it more powerful.
WPForms offers many features that are required for any typical form builder plugin. Here are the top features which WPForms offers
- Drag and Drop form builder– You dont need to be a WordPress developer. Anyone can create a form without coding knowledge.
- Form Templates– WPForms has many forms of templates available for all-purpose.
- Responsive– WPForms is 100% responsive, meaning it works on all types of devices.
- Conditional Logic– You can use conditional logic to show the dynamic fields on users’ actions.
- Notification– You will get instant notification when someone submitted the form entries.
- Payment– You can use the PayPal and Stripe addons to accept the payment and manage it from a single location.
- Spam Free– Your form will be 100% spam free as it uses the reCAPTCHA for security.
- Embed– You can embed your forms wherever you want. WPForms allows us to use the shortcode to embed it.
- Fields- WPForms have Standard Fields, Fancy Fields, and Payment Fields, which will help you create your requirement.
Plans And Pricing
If you want to use the premium addons and features of WPForms, you have to purchase the premium version of WPForms.
WPForms is available in four different plans basic, plus, pro and elite.
Basic Plan– The basic plan starts from $39.50 per year. You can create unlimited forms, Entries, and also you can use the advanced fields. If you have a single WordPress website and are a beginner, you can go for the basic plan.
Plus Plan– The plus plan is for $99.50 per year, and you will get all the basic plan’s features and along with Mailchimp, AWeber, GetResponse integration. If you want to collect leads, then you can go for this plan.
Pro Plan- You will get this for $199.50 per year. In this plan, you will get payment-related add-ons like PayPal, Stripe, etc.
Elite Plan– This is for a business website for $299.50 per year. It will offer many features like integration to ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, etc.
WPForms allows us to create different types of forms and support multiple addons, which will help the business to grow. So if you are looking for the best WordPress forms, then you can go for WPForms.
If you like this article, share it with your friends, and if you have any doubts, feel free to connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll love to read
- WPForms- Best WordPress Survey Plugins In 2020
- How To Use Email Marketing To Skyrocket Your Sales (WPForms+ ActiveCampaign)?
- How To Create File Upload Forms In WordPress Using WPForms?
- How To Accept Payments With WPForms Using Stripe Addon?
- How To Connect WordPress Website Leads And Salesforce CRM?
Latest posts by Amit Kharbade (see all)
- How to Boost Site Speed By Hosting gtag.js Locally? - July 26, 2021
- MonsterInsights: All In One SEO WordPress Plugin Integration - July 26, 2021
- How To Create Surveys and Polls Forms In WordPress? - June 13, 2021